The Dragon part 1

(Narrator pov)

The company had made there way up to the secret door. Almost everyone was asleep except for Bilbo and Freya. It was strange that the start of a new year was going against another hrethcarach for Freya. She was gliding in the air as Bilbo tried to figure out what Elrond meant. After a while, a thrush came and started to peck at the wall.

"Thorin get up its durins day its time." They heard bilbo yell. Freya landed quickly and watched as Thorin opened the door to Erebor. Freya turned away from the door and looked at the sky, The dwarfs saw this and looked towards Balin and Dwalin. They realized what today was her Birthday. Thorin walked over to her and touched her shoulder. Freya looked over to him with a small smile.

"Happy birthday Princes Freya," Thorin said in a wiper. The others came up and said happy birthday to her as well. Freya was feeling off. from all the gold in there. She knew it was because of the gold and what it does to her people. It would turn the sifter's mind and make them do terrible terrible things. Freya sat on the edge and put her hands on her head. Balin looked at her and sat next to her. Just sat there with Freya sitting down leaning on him.

"What's wrong little wildfire?" Balin said pulling her into a hug.

"It's the Gold. When there is a hoard of gold and one of my people are around each other we do terrible things to the point we may kill someone for it." She said pulling up her knees into her chest. After a while, they all decided to go in. Freya was the last one in and saw the drawing of the stone.

Bilbo was the first to go down through the kingdom. They all sat till we heard the rumblings. Freya could here more though she heard Smaug and Bilbo conversation about the Arkenstone and giving it to Thorin. Or If he would watch him rot.

"Was that an earthquake?" Dori asked.

" That my lad was not an Earthquake," Balin said

"It was a dragon." Freya stood up " and I know which one it is." They all looked at her with shock. They didn't say anything waiting till Bilbo appeared. he talked about how there was a weak spot on the belly of the beast right by his right wing.

"Guys let me go in to see if I can reason with him. Just give me two hours." Freya said looking at everyone around here. The company nodded.

"Just two hours. that's all. Be safe." Thorin said as Freya ran through the door.

(Freya Pov)

I walked down the hallways and me finally in the treasure room with Smaug. I looked at the treasures and I was trying to keep the skinchanger sickness. The Flames of Smaug breath surrounded me. It was like he was trying to scare me out. After a couple of minutes, the flames stopped and I looked at Smaug and smiled. I started to walk around and looked at him.

"Hey old friend how has it been," I questioned as he watched me.

"I've eaten a dozen of those dwarfs and the people of Dale. Where were you when I took over this kingdom" Smaug said from calmness to anger.

" I've been Tortured and hated by Orcs, Goblins, Elves, and Men. Because of that, I couldn't stay with my people. I stayed in our kingdom to protect the secrets of our people. for what for you to take over this place?" I yelled at him as the sickness started to spread through me.

" you feel it the sickness of our people," he said sending fire onto me calming me. I absorbed it and shot it back. I didn't even realize it was the two hours. The dwarfs came in and made him follow us. I saw their plan to confuse him in by going in every direction. Thorin, Bilbo and I ran one way then Ori Dori and Nori ran another way. I stopped before we went any further.

" I have an idea just go. Do the plan Ill catch up." I breathed I started to walk. " GO Now. You don't want to see this." And I took off in Flight.

"Meet us in the Tinker work room," Thorin yelled. I smiled and caught up withSmaug. I stood on the ledge of a bridge.
"Do you know what you are doing to these people? Killing them hurting them. How would you feel if you were killed?" I yelled as I jumped off the edge to have him fallow me. The dwarfs saw me fly past with a dragon on my tale. I meet them at the tinker work shop. "You better hide." I said "it's going to get hot. " they did this
"You lack our honor in your princess you witless worm. You have grown slow and fat."I yelled crossing him to breath fire on all the gold heaters. Bombor went to heat up the fires. Bilbo was told to go standby a water pull.I. Absorb the rest of the fire and shot it back at the beast. I kept the fire going on the beast and took flight.
"Now Bilbo." Thorin yelled and bilbo let all the water out onto smaug.