bot5(six) continueing

I started using avery bit of my magic demolishing 10 orcs, goblins, trolls at a time.  I noticed that the 14 had joined us and Thorin was next to me. 

"Is the the Oakenshield i need to curse or the Original Oakenshield?" I said tossing lava his way and him ducking out of the way. " Dain im at 2,314" 

in the distance you could hear  " Im at 2,326 try me You pointy eared wolf." from Dain. 

"im the original Oakensheild. Come on lets win this war." he said turning clashing his dwarvish soward agenst a goblin shield.  A horn whent of and there flag thing changed its spot. 

"Diukavroausan avhere war mauk" I over heard the White Orc yell. 

" THEY PLAN TO TAKE OUT THE WAR MACHINES." I said to the people around me as we ran next to each of the mashines taking out what we could. At one point I threw a plasma ball straight at there horn taking out every orc except Bolg and the white Gondibad orc (tecnicly he is a goblin). These masive disqusting cave goblin trolls advanced on us when I jumped onto there backs one by one terring off there heads. 

" That only counts as one Lass." I heard Dain yell. I roled my eyes as Thorin, Balin, Dwalin, Filli and Killi looked at me in amazement quickly before they kept going. I heard Azog agian. 

" Gandalf Go With Bard to the City of Dale and protect us there they are aslo going that way. GO NOW." I yelled before changing into a White siberian tiger and charging straight towards the hill and taking out what ever was in my way. I took out the Trolls and the orcs on there back that were on the outskirts of dale and ended on raven hill with Thorin, Balin, Dwalin, Filli, and Killi. I transformed back and took out all of the creatures with black blood with fire. The boys were amazed. Thorin sent filli and killi into the ruin to surch for anything alive and I went with them sinding fire in every hallway to be safe. But I couldnt save them (sorry my treasures) the only thing I could do was take down bolg the one who taken my friends. 

" Bolg jiak kij avhe ni lat ayh afavas leavuk geav iav ovas wiavh" I yelled with tears in my eyes.He turned and steadied his stance as I ran into him making him fall into the frozen water fall landing on a sharp elvish soward belong to thorin and it slicing through my leg. pulling my leg off of it and heaving out and tossing it to Thorin. I spoted Azog stiding towards us and smiling with a mallace in his hand. "Azog avhiuk iuk for killaumn thor agh thrain agh everyone shal mausan famipak agh gism mausan kindom. Now iavuk your avurn avo mat lat filavh. War or deaavh!"

He smiled and looked at me in the eye. "Mir im goaumn avo enjoausan endaumn avhe line ro dain agh your line. Jiak choouke war" the pale orc swong the mallace having us dodge it till the point i melted were I was at and jumped into the water just to breake it and stabbing him in the back and killing him then and there. I looked up to see an arrow comming towards Oakenshield and I bolted. I Yelled in dwarvish "Thorin eta" right when it hit him in the chest i barley got to him when he fell into my arms.

"Freya im ss..so-sorry at what I said to you." he started to say to me as Bilbo came over. 

"shh its ok.enen be ok i promise please masos to bilbo. I aval you " I said giving him a kiss on the lips before he spoke to bilbo. 

"Bilbo my good theif and friend. I wish to part in friendship and i want to take back my words back from the gate." He started as bilbo took his hand as i held my hand on his wond and gave him is soward in the other.

" There are many words I would take back also."Bilbo staited.

"and does this take this to make us see each other. " he continued.

"Thorin-"

"hush you are no coward my friend im sorry I so named you."

" this isnt important."

" and I was wrong you did understand war, it was i who did not." he gasped for air" till now"

"fare well King under the mountian" Bilbo said with tears starting to form.

" Fare well my King" I said as well.

"Child of the Kindly west that I came to know. If more of us valued your way food and cheer. instead of horad gold it would be a merrier world. but sad or merry I must leave it now fare well." and he was gone. I started to cry harder then I thought and Kissed him agian hoping he would wake up.

"esta thorin come lakish please your people need you. please " I said before Balin and dwalin came and took him down.

" Fare well Thorin" Bilbo said as we sat together and cried.Cried till are eyes are red and voices were horce. after awhile Bilbo gave me a hug and walked away and I just sat there looking at the blood on my hands. 

Black speech

Mir im goaumn avo enjoausan endaumn avhe line ro dain agh your line. Jiak choouke war

Azog avhiuk iuk for killaumn thor agh thrain agh everyone shal mausan famipak agh gism mausan kindom. Now iavuk your avurn avo mat lat filavh. War or deaavh-Azog this is for killing Thor and Thrain and everyone in my family and half my kindom. Now its your turn to die you filth. War or Death.

Diukavroausan avhere war mauk- take out their war machine.

Bolg jiak kij avhe ni lat ayh afavas leavuk geav iav ovas wiavh-Bolg I am the one you are after lets get it over with

Dwarvish

Thorin eta- Thorin no

enen be ok i promise please masos to bilbo. I aval you -ill be ok i promise please talk to bilbo. I love you.

esta thorin come lakish please your people need you. please - No thorin come back please your people need you. please