an old Friend

the current started to slow and the orcs were not far behind us. We made our way towards the riverbed of the river. the first one out was Oin and he helped get dwarfs out of the barrels that I pushed to the side. I climbed up and laid down catching my breath. The sun has shown down on my face as everyone else sat around me waiting to ask questions.

"Ok, before you ask your questions I have three of my own. 1. Who are you? 2. Where are you going? and 3. Why is a worg pack following us? " I said sitting up looking around at all of them. 

"1. we are the dwarfs of Erebor. I'm Bofur. That's Filli, Killi, Balin, Dwalin, Oin, Gloin, Dori, Dori, and Ori. That Bifur."The one with the hat better known as Bofur. 

"and I bombor," said Bombur. 

" I'm Mr. Bilbo Baggins, and I'm a hobbit." Mr. Baggins said kindly. "your second questions answer is we are going to the lonely mountain to take it back from the dragon Smaug." 

"The final question of yours is their master is after my head." The blue-eyed dwarf said looking at me in the eye. I started to blush so I looked away. 

" Thank you and the delfiler is after mine as well. Now shoot. I know that look master dwarf and yes I am."  I said pointing to the blue-eyed dwarf. 

" How do you know dwarvish so well?" Balin asked 

" well when I wasn't tortured by orcs I was in a cell with a dwarf named Thrain. He taught me dwarvish and your culture. I also know elvish, black speech, ancient elvish and dwarvish.  " I replied 

"You were tortured? why?" Ori wondered softly. 

"Well he was looking for the Princess of my people to give to the dark lord,"  I said grabbing my leg. I kept getting questions like this as I pulled the arrowhead out of my leg. 

"What type of people are the Hrethcarach?" questioned Oin.

"we are good people we have elementals that control elements. I am part elemental I control everything that has to do with the fire im the last fire elemental there is." I showed with a single flame in my palm." there are skinchangers like me and Beon. he is a bear and I am a white Siberian tiger. and there are dragons too. "

" wow I never knew." said Dwalin. "how can you tell if you found your one or mate?"
"well we can find our mate when we turn two hundred. we can tell when we find our mate. If we lose them like they get killed we go into ishkan." I replied.
"ishkan?" bombor asked
"its a sickness for my people its bad. we go into revenge till the assaninater is killed."
"oh, didn't you say you knew Thrain?" nori asked with a hint of disust. 

"Um... Y-Yes" I replied 

Balin and Dwalin sat next to me and took a look at my leg. " The headstrong dwarf over there that is staring at you is Thrains son Thorin okenshield," Balin said quietly. 

"Wait I have something for him,  Mr. Okenshield," I said standing up, I Fell as I took the first step. Dwalin cought me. 

" Woh take it easy lass. Oin do you have any urbs?" bailin asked. I ripped off the leg of my pants to get a better look. 

" I only have nightshade and feverfew," he replied

"that's all I need.  grind them up together and bring them here," I said he quickly did that and brought it to me. I grabbed it and put it on the wound " fallana sina harwa ar' sana i' posin away goddess en' i' Arda save sina soul"  I said taring the pant leg and raping the leg. we sat there for a while when a bowmaster snuck up and shot at the branch in Dwalins hand. 

"Do it again and your dead." He said point another arrow at us. Ori ran to me and hugged me frightened. I wrapped an arm around him when Balin stood up and asked 

"Excuse me but are you from lake town am I not mistaken. is that barge over there is it for hire any chance?" 

"Why should I help you?" he asked grabbing a barrel. 

"Those boots and coats seen better days and I'm guessing you have some hungry mouths to feed. How many?"

"Boy and two girls." 

"Enough with the niceties lets get it over with."

"What's your hurry?" 

"We are from the blue mountains journeying to see our kin in the iron hills." 

" Simple merchants you say. I know were these barrels came from. I don't know what business with the elves but it ended badly. no one is allowed into lake town without leave of the master." Balin said I noticed Thorin nudged his head.

" Are there ways into Laketown unseen?" Balin asked.

"Aye and that you need a smuggler." 

"Are you one?" asked Gloin.

" No I am not." the lake man said.

"What about for an old Friend and the Aunt to your son Bain and your daughters Tilda and Dastan?" I said walking forward holding onto ori for help. He looked up at me and ran to give me a hug.  He turned in a circle then sat me down on the side of the boat. 

"Fine, then they have to go back to the barrels when we get closer. good To see you Freya," he said the boys were shocked at what I said. 

"Good to see you to Bard. come on do what he says or we are leaving you here." I ordered they looked at each other and climbed on. I looked at Bard who gave me the if you get caught by the master he'll kill you look. I nodded to him that I knew. after everyone was on I pushed off the rock and hoped on. 

(Bards Pov)

Its good to see my wife's sister Freya here. I heard what happened to her people and I knew she wanted the princess thing not to be brought up. I was at the sterin using the pull to navigate the waters when I see the dwarf in a blue coat with fur on the shoulders staring at Freya with blush on his cheeks. He looked away when he saw me watching. 

"Freya come to navigate while I find you a new pair of clothes to wear," I asked

" Of course," she said grabbing the poll and looking ahead of the boat.  I walked down the stairs and grabbed a  cream tunic and brown trousers and went back up to her. I let her steer for a little bit till we switched. I took the old torn trousers, shirt and jacket she had on off. She letting her wings stretch out and flap a couple times. 

" Freya you have a wing tattoo on our shoulder?" one of the dwarfs asked. 

" Yes, Dori I do its a family crest." She replied grabbing the trousers on covering up the scars on her legs. She didn't put the shirt on yet because the fur coat dwarf came up and traced some of the scars on her stomach with a shocked face. 

"Are these from the torcher from the orcs? he asked as his hand went to a fresher cut. she flinched and nodded. He moved his hand and said 'sorry'. she put the white tunic on and brushed it off. I noticed some pink on her cheeks. she tucked the rest of the shirt into the pants and placed the jacket over the side. she grabbed the pull and started the stear I got the dwarfs and hobbit into the barrels. as we got closer she grabbed the jacket and pulled it on. 

fallana sina harwa ar' sana i' posin away goddess en' i' Arda save sina soul= heal this wound and take the Poison away goddess of the earth save this soul.

Hey, another chapter its a little longer than the last couple chapters. Its pretty good so far I think. I try to update some more either today or tomorrow. I don't know yet. I hope you like it please vote and comment. Thanks, Dragon.