Bilbo's safe passage home.

I walked with Bilbo and told him to take what he needs or wants but he mostly just wanted to walk with me for a while. 

" Bilbo I know you have the ring of power just be careful with it you don't know how maybe wanting it ok," I said looking at him with a smile. 

" I promise," he said as we walked to the great door to meet with Gandalf. "can you tell the others I said goodbye?"

"you can tell them yourself," I said as he turned to see everyone looking at him with a smile but sadness in their eyes. He went over and gave them a hug then came back to me. I bent down and smiled.

"if any of you are passing baggend um tea is at four there is plenty of it. You guys are welcomed at anytime even the Hethceroths that I didn't fully meet. You are family and I love you guys. " He said as all the dwarfs bowed to him and my people as well. " Oh and don't bother knocking," he said making everyone laugh even though it was hard to see him leave.

" even the smallest person can change the course of the future Bilbo and I will see you again my dear friend when the time comes. And when I do I will welcome you with open arms. love you my dear hobbit and have a safe return journey." I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the head for luck. Before they left Gandalf came to me.

"you know what that ring can do and how it belonged to Freya in 60 years on October the 25th I want you to meet me at Rivendale," he said with a small smile of hope. 

" -o iór gandalf mui iar mellon flae see cin ennas. Farewell an hi." I said in elvish and gave him a hug as well. 

"Oh, and by the way, there is a second ring I know you know about that has your blood and Saurons blood in it because of your fathers will be the dark one's alliance. Bring it with you I know it is on that chain on around your neck." He whispered to me and I nodded. 

"see you soon Gandalf," I said before he left. I walked back to my people till I heard the howls of the werewolf of middle earth. they were once men that made a deal with the belorg to make them immortal but to do that they had to use the power they were given to serve Sauron. they agreed to the point they changed out of the mortal men body and stayed wolfs forever they still changed to be themselves but kept going with his doing. I ran over to the bottom of the mountain where the stream connected by the waterfall. When I saw them attacking Legolas. I quickly changed and ran two them and took out a dozen and roared at the others till they ran off but I didn't see one till I heard Leaf scream out in pain.  I went back to my human form and burnt him to a crispy ash pile. I picked him up and flew him to the king's room and told a shadow slayer to bring me a bowl of cold water and a towel and extra clothes because we had a code blue.  I put the damp towel on his head but he started to hurt more and more. 

" Fr Freya I." he started but I cut him off with a kiss on the lips 

" Shh it's ok it will hurt for a little longer then you will be a black wolf with green eyes then back to normal then you can change at will. it will become easier to trust me." I said before he surprised me with another kiss before he growled in pain. I backed up and changed into my winged Siberian tiger form and he slowly turned into his form and we had a long night. he slept most the night but I stayed up just in case he when savage. 

The dawn of morning came slowly over the horizon and I sat in the corner in human form with my wings wrapped around me as I watched as the sunrise came to view I looked over and Leaf was sound asleep on the bed with the blankets covering up his bottom half. I decided to walk out and see how they were doing. my wings were low and dragging behind me as there are dark circles under my eyes from being tired but I didn't care. I walked around and made sure that everyone was ok and went to the library and read an old book. 

-o iór gandalf mui iar mellon flae see cin ennas. Farewell an hi. -of course Gandalf my old friend ill see you there. Farewell for now.