Toys

Throughout the day I have been taking care of everyone in my people and the dwarfs. I have been staying away from leaf all day and not sleep or naps. I looked around and saw that we all working together from Dwalin taking a few dozen changes to oin taking a small handful to help with healing others. I smiled as I checked in on each of them till I decided to go help down in dale. Before I left I heard  Bofur calling out running towards me with a couple of bags filled with something. 

" Hey, Fre are you going to dale?" He said setting down the bags to give me a hug. 

"yes, Bofur I am are these for the Children there?" I asked looking in the closest bag to see toys from teddy bears to wooden dragons. 

" Yes, can you take them to them for me please," He said looking his boots. 

"of Course so this is what you been doing since the... the memorial feast." I said looking at him "with help from Tia, Fredon, mia, and Frank. I have to go and I promise to give you the credit." I said grabbing the bags and flying off. 

Bard:

 Someone screamed and everyone turned around just to see two young boys get stuck under a cart of ale barrels. A lot of people went crowed around him when we all heard wings flutter and someone running up. The unknown person turned out to be Freya we made room when she ran through. 

" Hey, what happened?" 

" the weight," Percy said as she comforted the boys.

"and the horses got spooked and came loose," I said as Percy, Dain and I were trying to keep everything where it was. 

" ok Percy go get the healers, Dast keep everyone away unless I say otherwise Bard get up there and make sure nothing moves." She said getting to the poll that connected the horses to the cart. " hold still lads" she said as she lifted it on to her shoulder and stood straight up with a grunt. Her legs were shaking but  Percy and the healers weren't there yet so she stayed standing with about 13,240 pounds on her shoulders about 30 minutes till they came and got him down and the boys out. She tossed the beam down as everyone cheered she collapsed to the ground from extortion and hunger. I grabbed a cake and a cup of water and gave it to her " Thank you"  she said out of breath before taking a drink. 

"What are you doing here Freya?" I asked looking at here in concern. 

"Bofur had made toys for the children so I decided to bring it down here my self but I'm glad I came. That was heavier then trying to bench press Bomber, Balin and Dwalin together." She said making me smile I noticed she had black circles under her eyes from no sleep. 

" how is he?" 

" he is fine he turned into a Shadowslayer. And don't make me take a nap I don't need one, " she said standing up swaying as she took a couple of steps. I waved over Dain and he helped her walk as I carried her bags. We walked around town letting her give a toy to every kid she found. Even the orc ones. She spoke to the orcs and told them to go up to the kingdom of Erebor and they would be safe there as long as they tell Balin and Dwalin who sent them up. After a while it became dark and I had her sleep in my bed for the night. a couple times she bolted straight up to the point I had to snuggle with her till she fell asleep. She even told me how she found her mate and it was Legolas hence the Siberian tiger stripe on her left arm not disappearing.