12x01 - Keep Calm And Carry On

Night

A truck drives down a road. The radio starts to crackle and there's a rumble just before Castiel smashes through a billboard advertising a mystery spot. The man walks out of his truck and over to the edge of the crater made by the landing. He sees Castiel pulling herself out. "Holy mother"

Castiel stands up and looks around "Where am I?"

"Uh...earth?"

"No. How far am I from Lebanon, Kansas?" She asks him.

"Uh...Th-three hours, maybe. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Who – what are you?"

Castiel walks towards the man and touches him on the forehead. The man drops to the ground. Castiel leaves him there as she drives off in the truck.

**********

Bunker

Dean and Mary enter the men of Letters' bunker. "You live here?" Mary asks Dean.

"Yeah, when we're not on the road. It's an old Men of Letters bunker"

"Men of Letters? Yeah. They're a myth. An old hunter's story"

"Not so much. New duds look good"

"Well, thanks. It's better than walking around in that nightgown the rest—" Dean and Mary see several large splatters of blood on the floor "That's blood" Mary points out.

"Yeah" Dean removes his gun and cocks it. Walking forward he checks out the immediate area. He notices the sigil on the wall "Sammy? Cas?" He pulls out a gun from under the map table and hands it to Mary. "Take this. Stay here" Dean walks off to check out the bunker.

"Dean"

"Sammy?"

Mary moves around checking out the book. She hears a door open and hides behind a pillar as footsteps approach. "Hands in the air. Get on your knees" She orders, getting out of her hiding place.

"Who are you, and where is Sam?" It's Castiel.

"Hands, now"

Dean comes around the corner "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! It's okay. It's okay. She's a friend, all right? Hey, Cas"

Castiel looks relieved and she steps forward and embraces Dean "Dean!"

"Hey. Okay. All right"

"Dean. You're alive?"

"Yeah"

"What about the bomb and the darkness? What happened?" Cas asks.

"I'll tell you everything. Where is Sam?"

"He's not here"

"Are you a hunter?" Mary asks Castiel.

"No, I'm an angel"