12x12 - Stuck In The Middle (With You)

Raul's Diner

5:20 PM

Dean, Sam, Cas, Mary and Wally order dinner. "I'll go with the cheeseburger" Dean orders.

"Oh, yeah" Wally agrees.

"Hey, what's the, uh, wifi password here?" Sam asks the waiter.

"Extra cheese"

"No, no. Just, uh, as it is, is fine" Dean says thinking he was asking about his burger, taking a sip of his coffee.

"That's the password. Extra cheese"

"You know what, that sounds good. I'm gonna change mine to a cheeseburger as well. Extra cheese. I wanna carbo-load" Wally says.

"Cheese isn't a carb" the waiter tells him.

"Cheese isn't a carbohydrate" Castiel tells him simultaneously as the waiter. The waiter looks at her, a smile slowly starting to form on his face. Castiel looks confused.

"Steak and eggs. Bloody" Mary orders.

"And how about you, beautiful?" he flirts with Cas. Dean gets a hard look on his face as he stares between them.

"Um, uh" Cas studies her menu, "Uh, sunrise special, please"

"Nice" He smiles at her before walking away.

Dean moves his chair closer to Cas, throwing an arm around Cas' waist and she leans into his side "Hm" he hums jealous.

Mary's phone vibrates and beeps

Mary's phone vibrates and beeps. She takes her phone out of her pocket and checks the message "Everything all right, mom?" Sam asks her.

"Yeah, just a hunter, needs some help"

"Another one?" Dean asks surprised.

"Can't have too many friends in this line of work" Mary says putting her phone back. "Okay..."

"The internet here sucks. I downloaded all the bunker's files to a new archive, but we're not getting any signal, so I'm j—" Sam explains holding a tablet.

Dean makes snoring noises and pretends to sleep, cutting Sam off "Nobody cares. Cas, here's the thing you need to know about flirting, okay? If someone hits on you, you gotta tell them your taken, okay?" Dean tells her, still not over the waiter that was flirting with her.

"Okay" Mary says cutting him off. "Screens down, eyes up, shut up"

"Sorry, mom"

"Okay, here's what we know. Our target keeps a tight schedule. He leaves every day at 8:00 p.m. and gets back exactly 8:45" Mary explains.

"What's he doing?" Dean asks.

"Night fishing" Wally says taking a sip of his coffee.

"Wait a minute, you called us to – to kill a demon that likes to fish?" Cas asks Wally confused.