13x22 - Exodus

Apocalypse World – The Survivor Colony

Sam and Lucifer have just entered the Survivor Colony. Sam makes his way to Mary. They hug tenderly. Dean walks towards Sam, who he thought was dead. "Sam? What happened?" Dean asks him tentatively.

Mary pulls away, but continues to pat at Sam as if to confirm for herself that he is really there. His clothes are drenched in blood. Sam seems ashamed, unable to meet his brother's eyes as he addresses Dean.

"He, uh, he brought me back" Sam looks over his shoulder at Lucifer. The archangel looks smug and shrugs with false modesty at Jack, Cas and Gabriel who are standing nearby, "It's what I do"

"It is not what you... How did you get in here?" Cas asks him in anger

"VIP Pass. I'm with the band" Everyone looks at Lucifer with distrust and displeasure. "Come on. Shouldn't you be thanking me? I-I gave Sammy and extra life. Besides, what with my...little bro here," He points at Gabriel, "being a hot mess, I figured you need me. So, I'm here to join the team"

Lucifer sidles over to where Jack is standing, "Your name is Jack"

"And yours is Lucifer"

Dean stalks over in anger, "No. No, no. No. You don't talk to him" He points at Lucifer, "And you, don't listen to him" he points at Jack as he talks to him.

"Um, don't you think that's his choice?" Lucifer says, sounding reasonable.

"No" Cas shakes her head.

"Are you trying to keep me from my son?" Lucifer scoffs.

"Well, this is Kelly Kline's son. He's nothing like you" Cas tells him.

"Don't say he's nothing like me. I'm the only one who understands him. This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the...best sense, though" Lucifer argues

Jack has been silent, assessing Lucifer. Jack seems curious but wary.

"No. Kill him" Dean gestures at Gabriel who looks uncomfortable and doesn't act. Jack seems a bit shocked at Dean's words.

"He can't. He's not strong enough" Lucifer chuckles.

"Dean..." Gabriel says but Dean interrupts him.

"You've got the blade" Dean turns on Gabriel.

"Stop it" Jack says quietly but no one hears him.

"He's the devil. Kill him" Dean snaps.

"Stop it!" Jack shouts before he disappears with the sound of wings.

"Well, great. Does that when he's scared. Way to go, Dad!" Dean tells Lucifer sarcastically.

"I'll go look for him" Gabriel offers as he leaves to go look for Jack.

"I don't understand all the hostility. You... need... me. I am a walking weapon. I know this Michael. Heck, I beat him. So how 'bout a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T?" Lucifer tells them.

Cas looks angry. She goes to the bag that Dean has over his shoulder and roughly unzips it. He pulls out warded handcuffs and goes back to Lucifer, "In case your innate evil overwhelms this new found team spirit, you won't mind wearing these then, will you. You're not at full power. They should hold you"

Dean stares at Lucifer coldly. Mary and Sam are watching. Mary seems curious, but Sam seems nervous. Lucifer snaps out his arms smugly, "Slap 'em on"

Cas puts the cuffs on Lucifer. "So if you're here, is the rift closed?" Sam asks Lucifer.

"No, it's open. I left Rowena some grace. So you have...I'm thinking'...31 hours, give or take?" Lucifer tells him.