13x21 - Beat The Devil

Men Of Letter Bunker – Map Room

Dean, Sam, Cas, Jack and Mary are all sitting around the map table. The table top is covered in the remains of dinner – beer bottles, plates and pizza boxes. Dean reaches into one of the pizza boxes and gets a slice. Cas and Jack look on in disbelief. Dean takes a bite, "Dean you can't possibly eat another. That's your seventh piece" Cas tells him, bemused.

"No, it's not" Dean answers with his mouth full.

"Castiel's right. I counted" Jack backs her up.

"Okay, first, don't be narc. And secondly, seven pieces is perfectly normal"

Mary is watching Dean with a warm smile on her face, obviously amused by her son.

"Uh, it's really not" Sam answers amused but a bit judgy.

"It's not even a whole pie" Dean comments.

"Was he always like this?" Jack asks Mary.

Mary giggles, gets up and begins to clear the table, "Even as a baby. John and me, we used to call him our little piglet" She leans over and rubs his shoulder affectionately. Castiel smiles at Dean amused by the nickname.

Dean with his mouth full, drops the remainder of the slice, "All right, I'm done"

Mary leans over his other shoulder to take his plate, "With love"

"Mm"

Sam hands Mary his plate, "Thanks mom. You know what, let me help you" Sam stands and collects some pizza boxes then follows Mary into the hallway. At the table, Dean motions to Cas to slide one of the remaining pizza boxes down to him. Cas does and Dean gives her a kiss before he begins to dig out another piece. 

Sam and Mary walk down the steps into the hallway

Sam and Mary walk down the steps into the hallway. "Hey, mom, um, how you holding up? You haven't really said much since you got back, you know – how you're doing. How it was over there and..."

Mary cuts him off, "It was hard. But somehow, I always knew that you...you and Dean would come and save us. And you did"

"Mom?"