13x01 - Lost And Found

Cottage

Castiel's body is lying on the ground, her burnt wings scorched into the ground. Dean kneeling beside her, he has run out of tears now he is just numb. Dean stands and runs toward the house.

 Dean stands and runs toward the house

"Sam? Sammy?"

"I'm in here" Sam calls out.

Dean comes barging into the nursery, gun drawn behind Sam. He sees Jack, and immediately fires at him.

"No!" Sam tries to stop him, but Dean fires and it hits the wall behind Jack. Jack begins screaming, and it comes as waves of light coming off of him. It blasts the windows out of the upper floor of the cabin. Dean and Sam appear to be moving in slow motion, floating in the air. Once Jack stops screaming, they are throw against the wall. Both are knocked out. Jack's eyes glow its golden hue.

**********

Dean and Sam both wake. "Wait, was that—"

"Lucifer's son" Sam confirms.

Dean grabs his gun and they exit the cabin "Can he teleport?"

"Huh?"

"The kid. Does he have wings?"

"I don't know" they look around the empty cabin yard.

**********

Impala

The impala drives along a mountain lake. "We still have holy oil, right?" Dean asks.

"For what?"

"Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got"

"Hold on a second. Can we just talk about what happened back there?" Sam asks.

"Sure. Which part? Let's see. Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is—" Dean's voice breaks, not being able to finish the sentence. "Mom's gone, and apparently, the devil's kid hit puberty in thirty seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us"

"Yeah, because you tried to shoot him" Sam points out.

"I tried to shoot the monster, Sam. It's kind of what we do"

"We don't know what he is yet, Dean. And I had it under control"

"I'm sorry. Are you defending the son of Satan?" Dean asks in disbelief.

"I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying, look, with everything that's happened, I'm obviously spun out also, but we need a plan"

"Yeah, kill him! Okay? That's the plan. Look, right now all that matters is finding him, and ending him, before he hurts anybody else. And once we do that we'll figure everything else out"

"What about Cas? Is she – is she really dead?" Sam asks him hesitantly.

"You know she is"

**********