13x16 - Scoobynatural

Bunker – Real World

Castiel walks into the bunker, calling out to Dean and Sam "Sam? Dean? I'm back from Syria with the fruit from the Tree of Life. The tree was guarded by a pack of djinn" as she is talking she is walking through the bunker trying to find them.

 The tree was guarded by a pack of djinn" as she is talking she is walking through the bunker trying to find them

"I killed most of them, bargained with the rest. Think I'm...technically married to their queen now. Sorry, Dean. Hello? Sam?" she walks into the Dean-cave, and she hears voices.

"Hey, why don't you guys follow us up to the Colonel's mansion?" Fred from Scooby Doo tells Sam and Dean.

"I don't know, Freddie. I'm not sure Baby can go that slow" Dean taunts him.

"Dean?" Castiel questions as she sees the cartoon playing on the television at the scene where Fred and Dean race to the mansion.

"Well, the Mystery Machine is a lot faster than it looks"

"Oh, yeah? Well, let's see who can get there first. Or are you...chicken?"

"Well, I'm game if you are"

As Castiel watches, the television starts to flicker with purple light. A purple beam shoots out of the screen towards Castiel and she disappears, her bag of fruit dropping to the floor.

**********

Mansion – Cartoon

As Velma is talking she walks around the room. As she passes a large window, a lightning flash illuminates the outside and shows a woman approaching the window. As she gets closer, the wind blows her coat around and Scooby sees her, "Huh?"

"So once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth" Velma finishes.

"Look!" Shaggy points to the figure outside.

Sam and Dean stand on either side of the window and get ready. As the woman pushes open the window, Fred jumps her and pushes her to the side, "Gothca!"

The woman gets wrapped up in the curtain and stumbles into the room, eventually falling. Dean runs over and leans over to punch her, "Uh! Aah! Uh!"

"Not today, freak!" Dean pulls the curtain off the woman on the floor, it's Castiel. "Cass?" Sam and Dean asks.

"Like, you know this girl?" Shaggy asks them.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. She's a – she's a friend of ours" Sam tells them, as the lights comes back on.

Dean helps Cas of the floor, "Neato!" Daphne says.

"Castiel, the Scooby Gang" Dean introduces them to her.

"Castiel? It sounds like a great Italian pizza place" Shaggy laughs, thinking about food. He holds out his hand to Castiel, who takes shakes it.

"Uh, it's a pleasure to meet you" Castiel hesitates.