2

---Narrator in Sky's home before school---

Sky had always loved reading and writing gore. She'd been looking for a good gory book when she'd stumbled across a girl who writes very graphic stories. She loves it. Sky types up a quick comment and leaves a link to her story. Smiling, she logs out and heads to her bus stop.

---Time skip to the end of the day because I lazy---

After school, Sky walks home because she doesn't want to take the bus. The warm summer breeze makes her sweat. She steps into her cold house, seeing her father asleep on the couch. She walks up to her room and turns on her laptop, smiling when she see's the other author had replied to her comment with one of her own. Sky quickly replies smiling she types that her next update will be soon and she's working on it. She then see's that the other girl has followed her, so she follows back. She then gets a message saying 'Hi' she says hello back. They talk for a long time, while Sky updates her book. Around 9:45 Sky's father comes upstairs and peeks into the room. "Sky, time for bed" He says looking over a his daughter who's sitting on her bed. She nods and tells Emma that she has to go, and that she'll be on tomorrow. Smiling, she falls into a dreamless sleep. 

(Sorry, I know it was short. Next chapter Jeff shows up *cough* and gets his ass whooped by a 13 year old *cough*)