4

--Narrator---

        Emma clutches the bat. Jeff lunges. Emma swings, barely hitting his arm. Jeff hisses slightly, turning he see's her run for the door.  He lunges again, swinging his knife. He's pissed. Jeff just slightly slices her arm. Emma gasps looking at the crimson blood running down her arm. He stalks forwards, thinking he's got her. Out of nowhere, the bat flies, slamming into his face sending him off course. He hits the wall hard and falls to the floor. "MOM!" Emma screams hitting him again. "MOM" She screams again. Footsteps barrel down the hallway. "Emma, are yo-" He mother stares at the barely moving body and the bloody bat in her daughters hand. Jeff's smile is bleeding, he tilts his head to stare at the woman in the doorway.

        "Emma...come here" the woman whispers. Emma clutches the bat and makes her way quickly over to her mother, watching Jeff lay there, staring at them. Emma's mother takes the bat, "Emma, go get the phone and call the police" her mother whispers. Emma races down the steps, grabbing the phone. Then runs back up them dialing 911, only to see her mother backed into the corner the bat on the other side of the room. 'How did he move so fast?' she thinks watching him stalk forwards, not even limping.

        Adrenaline rushes through Emma's veins, she runs forwards and jumps onto his back. Her arms wrap around his neck, choking him. She throws the phone to her mother. Jeff twists and turns trying to get Emma off of him, he hisses in pain as her sharp nails dig into his throat. "Get away from my mommy" She screams. Jeff hisses again, her hand moves to his smile, clawing at it. Her hand gets covered in the sticky red substance. Emma hisses in pain, feeling something sharp jab into her thigh. She falls to the ground, tears in her eyes.

Sirens wail in the distance.

        Jeff hisses under his breath and quickly climbs out the window, trying to hide his limp. He pushes his hood up over his head and struggles to get into the forest behind Emma's house. He barely makes it before the police cars and ambulance start to appear in the road. Neighbors step outside to see what the commotion is about.

---Narrator Emma---

        Emma gets carried out of the house on a stretcher, she's lost a lot of blood. Nurses and doctors try to stop the bleeding wound on her thigh. Her mother sobs loudly, telling the police she has no idea what happened. Emma's eyes droop shut, all of the commotion around her gets blocked out. She sleeps.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:

Hey guys! So that's the fourth chapter! I was wondering how you liked it? I mean was it good?