14

---Narrator Emma---

"Hey Girl, wake up"

        Emma wakes up with Jane laying on the bed next to her. Emma stares at Jane "Wha-" she's cut off by Jane's hand on her mouth "shh" she whispers looking over at the still sleeping Jeff. "Want to go out?" she whispers. Emma frowns a little "What do you mean?" she whispers. "You know, like out there, we can go shopping" Jane whispers back sitting up. Emma sits up too, frowning a little. "I guess?" she whispers. Suddenly, she's pulled out of the bed and yanked down the hallway. Jane locks them in the bathroom smiling. "Good, go sit down" Jane squeals pointing at  the toilet. Emma sits down watching Jane pull out enough make up to hide a whole elephants wrinkles and still have some left over.

        Jane applies almost all of the concealer on Emma's face, trying to hide her freckles. Then, puts enough mascara on to make Emma's eyes permanently droop. "Jane-" she get cut off by Jane shoving a pink stick in her mouth. "Don't open!" Jane scolds rubbing her finger across the younger girls lips getting the access lip gloss off. By the time Jane's done with her make up, Emma feels like someone off of jersey shore. Jane tells her she'll be right back. 

        Jane comes back with Emma's new clothes. "where did you get those?" Emma asks frowning. Jane shrugs. "Found them in my closet" she says. "I thought they'd fit you." she says smiling. Jane then puts on makeup and some green contacts so she'll look normal. Jane applies a little concealer and powder to give her pure white skin some color. Jane pulls her hair back into a loose bun, shrugging and then looking at Emma. "Look good?" she asks. Emma nods, smiling. "Okay, I can add highlights in you- never mind, we gotta go" Jane grabs Emma's hand and drags her out the door, without waking anybody up.

AMAZING TIME SKIP!!!

        Jane pulls the completely different looking Emma into a mall. Emma had only been to a mall one other time, and that was because her older sister wanted to go shopping. Emma of course, didn't get anything. Jane tells her they're getting her hair dye first because she doesn't like the color. Jane drags her into a place called Lori's and buys her golden-caramel hair dye. Emma stares at the pretty woman on the box. 'Will I look like that?' she thinks biting her glossy lips. "Come on" Jane groans dragging her into another store. Emma squeals, almost running face first into a heavily pierced man. "Jeez, Jane watch out" Emma groans. "oops" Jane mutters digging through clothes.

        "Where did you even get money to pay for this stuff?" Emma asks. "I have my ways" Jane smirks holding a light blue dress up to Emma's body. "nope" Jane puts it back. Jane grins picking up a black shirt with the words 'rebel' on it in bold red letters. "This is perfection" Jane whispers holding it up to Emma. Emma looks at herself in the full body mirror, admiring how she looks. She smiles and grabs a pair of white skinny jeans to look at. Jane grins, throwing both the shirt and jeans into the shopping cart. 

        Emma giggles a little when she see's a girl giving Jane dirty looks. Jane shoots the girl a looks back, smirking while she pays for the clothes she grabbed. Then she drags Emma out of the store with the three bags and into a different one. "Another store?" Emma asks looking at the sign on the top of the door. Hot topic, Emma remembers this place, her sister made her wait outside of it and watch the other bags of clothes. Emma smiles and walks in after Jane, who is currently digging through clothes. Jane pulls out a cute skirt pressing it to Emma's hips seeing if it will fit her. Jane frowns and puts it back, looking for a larger size.

        Jane groans, not fining another size of it, she smirks grabbing a pretty plaid bustier shirt. Emma gives her a funny 'no way in hell am I ever going to wear that' look. Jane smirks "try it on" she says.

"No"

"Yes"

"I'm not wearing that"

"Yes, try it on for that guy looking at you"

Emma looks over, seeing someone she'd never thought she'd see again...