6

---Narrator Emma---

        Emma wakes up hearing a creaking noise, looking towards the window she see's a white face. Staring in at her. Her eyes widen, she turns to alert her mother. But she's alone. She turns to look at the face again, a static sound starts to ring in her ears. She covers her ears and closes her eyes. She screams, nobody comes to rescue her. The static taunts her, its whispering her name. She hears faint screams, her mother's screams. She opens her eyes. But she see's herself, she see's herself laying in the bed, held down by leather straps. Tears fall down her pale cheeks. She screams louder, the man from her room steps out from the dark corner. Emma sobs, begging for him to release her. He chuckles menacingly blood drips from his smile. "Come on, don't be like that" he purrs leaning over her. She sobs louder, screaming for someone to help her. 

Her eyes shoot open.

Her body shakes violently.

Doctors hold her down.

"She's having a seizure!" One of the nurses screams.

A nurse injects something into her I.V, she calms down. Her eyes droop as she starts to get sleepy. Emma's mother sobs loudly, asking if she's okay. Emma's eyes open ad close, everything starts to get blurry. She see's doubles. Everything goes black.

---Narrator Jeff---

        Jeff sits in the girls room, wondering how she managed to overpower him. He frowns as the cat, Nala jumps up onto his lap. "What cat" he growls staring at its orange fur. It purrs loudly and jumps up so its paws are on his chest. Jeff slightly rubs its ears. Something growls from the corner. Jeff looks up, seeing the dog with the matching smile. The dogs eyes are narrowed, it glares at the fat cat. "Smile" Jeff mumbles reaching out and touching the large hounds ear, gently rubbing. The hounds eyes close slightly, its smile gets bigger. If that's even possible.

        The cat jumps from Jeff's lap, onto the large hounds back. Smile growls loudly and looks back. "There's supposed to be police here. Where are they?" Jeff wonders to himself, a mischievous spark in his eyes. He stands, opening the closet he finds notebooks, stacks of notebooks. He finds and empty book bag. Nothing that interests him, he pushes the notebooks out of the way, one of them falls open. One sentence catches his eye.

"You're a murderer"

His eyes widen a little, he picks up the tattered notebook and reads through a couple pages. He flips to the beginning. In it it says:

Author's note:
This is my first attempt to write a love story/romance.
I'm not very good at it but here it goes. I hope its not too bad.
<3 Emma

        Jeff frowns, first attempt? She looks like that's all she writes. Jeff walks down her steps to the laptop, that is sitting on the couch. Open. Jeff touches it lightly, the screen flicks on. He goes to the search history tab. Frowning at the websites until he finds the one that looks like a kids website. When he clicks it, a log in screen shows up. He double clicks the email tab and Emma's log in shows up. He logs into her account. Frowning he looks through what she has published, they're all gore. He looks through her notifications, everything is people commenting on her stories, liking them, all that stuff. He frowns again. The love story isn't on here. Why not?

        Jeff reads through one of the favorites in her library. Its a fan fiction...about him. People write those? He reads through it. Supposedly he, Jeff falls in love with a high school girl and they live happily ever after...not. He tries to kill her, but the girl is barely out of middle school. The girls name is Emily, she has dark brown hair, and green eyes. She's fourteen years old, too young for Jeff's liking. Why would anyone think he likes little children? That's disgusting in his mind. He is twenty-three years old, he doesn't need to be hitting on little girls.

        Jeff reads through the gory scenes, in one of them. He sneaks into her room, just like he did when he snuck into Emma's room. In the story, the cat breaks figurines, that happened. In the story, Jeff hides under Emily's bed, that also happened. Everything in the story, happened in real life. Happened right in this very house. Jeff glares at the computer screen. Whoever wrote this...is going to pay