16

---Narrator Jeff---

        Jeff stands near the door, holding Jane by her hair upside down. He shoots her a look, tugging harder. "Say it" he hisses in her ear. Jane grunts loudly. "Emma, don't open the door!" she screams only to get a knife shoved to her throat. Jeff hears Emma whimper slightly. 'her ears to the door' he thinks grinning. Slowly he squats, pressing his ear to the door. He hears Emma's soft breathing. She's off to the right, that means if he kicks the door open it will hit her and possibly knock her out. Jeff shoves Jane to the side and kicks the door with all the force he can muster up. The door swings open. Unfortunately, Emma heard him stand up and moved away. She scurries away from him, scrambling right in between his legs.

        Jeff groans loudly getting jumped on by Jane as he tries to capture Emma. "Jane, fuck off!" He yells slamming his back into a wall. Next thing they know, Slenderman's there, holding a struggling Emma in his tentacles. "HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?" Emma screams squirming. "Jeffrey I think you've lost something" Slenderman sighs. Emma glares at him, trying to get the tentacles off of her.

(I swear if anyone of my friends comments tentacle rape they will be getting hurt)

        Jeff steps forwards, only to be tripped by Jane who climbs over him to get to Emma. "Don't give her to him!" Jane yells. "Yeah don't give me to him!" Emma agrees nodding frantically. Jeff shoves Jane out of the way and grab's Emma's leg yanking her over his shoulder. "Breakfast will be ready soon" Slender says disappearing. Emma screams while hitting Jeff's back repeatedly. "You realize that's not affecting anything right?" Jeff grumbles dropping her on the floor of his room.

        Emma glares while sitting up and rubbing her head. "I hate you" she whispers.  "I hate you too" Jeff feels a pang of guilt for saying that, but bites it back turning around. Jeff grabs a blanket and yanks the mattress off of the bed, revealing yet another mattress. Jeff sighs, setting up a bed on the floor. "I want my bed back" he grumbles laying a small blanket and a pillow down for Emma. He then moves so he can grab his face mask and Becca. Jeff hears Emma's stomach growl softly. Looking over he see's Emma's face, mascara and eyeliner is running down her cheeks.

        Jeff sighs and walks over to her. He softly wipes the makeup from her cheeks. "Don't cry" he whispers pressing his lips to her forehead. Emma tears up, pushing Jeff away from her. Jeff sighs, picking her up and carrying her into the bathroom. He grabs a red washcloth and gets it wet. He shoves it against her face. He scrubs furiously trying to get all of it off. When he pulls the washcloth away, Emma's face is completely red. "BREAKFAST" someone screams. Jeff picks Emma up, knowing she won't follow behind him.