19

---Narrator Emma---

        Emma sighs, sitting in the living room with Ben watching him play video games. She sighs again. 'Why did he yell at me? I was just telling him that its okay to cry' Emma rubs the bridge of her nose. Closing her eyes she stands up. Going upstairs, she bypasses Jeff's room and silently walks to Jane's. She knocks "Enter" she hears. Opening the door, she see's Jane and the other girl sitting on the bed. "Emma this is Clockwork" Jane says. Clockwork holds out her hand, smiling a little. Emma smiles back, taking it. "I'm Emma" she says. "So I've heard" Clockwork smiles. The door opens again, revealing a guy. Emma waves a little, moving closer to Jane. Jane yanks Emma onto the bed, saying something under her breath. Jane looks back at Emma.

        "Where's your pretty make up?" she grimaces. Emma bites the inside of her cheek and points to the door. Jane growls and sighs. "Guess we'll have to do it again" She says standing up. "No no we do-" Jane's already out the door. Emma gulps, wondering if she'll look like a girl from jersey shore again. Emma sighs when Jane walks back in, shoving the other boy out of the way. "Oh Em, this is Homicidal Liu Jeff's brother" Jane says like its nothing. "Hi" Emma says as Jane starts applying more makeup onto her face.

        "Quit moving, it needs to be perfect" Jane grunts sitting on Emma's stomach. Liu is sitting on the pillows and Clockwork is laughing near the foot of the bed. Emma whines again, trying to get the pencil eyeliner away from her eye. "No! I'm going to get jabbed" she squeals. "No you're not!" Jane groans coming at her again. Emma rolls out of the bed, crawling toward the door only to have it swing open to no other than Jeff.

        "What the hell are you doing in here?" He screams. Emma gulps scooting back towards Jane, Liu, and Clockwork. "Don't fucking scoot away from me" he hisses stepping forwards. Emma whimpers when her arm is grabbed. Jeff glares at the three others on the bed. "L-let go" Emma yells hitting his arm. "I fucking told you that you were NOT aloud to talk with those things!" Jeff hisses getting angrier by the second. Tears fall down Emma's cheeks. 'How come every time I'm having fun, Jeff has to ruin it?' she thinks to herself as she's dragged out the door and into Jeff's room.

        Jeff's room is a mess. It look like he through a fit. Emma looks down as Jeff drags her towards the bed. "Sit the fuck down" He hisses pointing to the bed. She sits, keeping her head held low. Jeff walks around the room, his hands are gripping his hair tightly. "Why do you have to do this to me?" he screams at her. The door is slightly open, allowing anyone to peek in and listen. "D-do w-what?" Emma whimpers. "Do this!" he screams signaling to the mess he calls a room. "I d-didn't do it though" she whispers wiping tears from her cheeks.

        "Of course YOU didn't fucking do it! I did it! YOU made me though!" He screams shoving his face close to hers. Emma whimpers loudly trying to hide her face. "Emma" Jeff whispers tilting her chin so she'll look at him. "Hey, stop crying. You're ruining your face" he whispers giving her a small pat on the cheek, which only makes her cry harder. Emma pushes Jeff's hand away, crawling up the bed to get away from him. "Hey" he groans. "G-o away" Emma sobs burying her face in the pillow. "You know, you cry too much" Jeff says crawling up the bed to lay next to her.

        Emma only cries louder. "I just want to go home!" she sobs hitting the pillow. "Hun, you can't do that" Jeff whispers rubbing her back. "Are you like Bipolar or something?" she screams at him. "I guess you could say that" Jeff grimaces. "I'm sorry for...blaming things on you" Jeff murmurs kissing her hair, then standing up. "You need to shower, your hair is all greasy" he laughs tying to cheer her up a little. Emma just looks up, her face looks like E.J's mask. Only instead of blue, its red. Jeff sighs, walking out of the room.