23

---Narrator Emma---

        Emma sits at the table next to Milo, trying to ignore the cigarette smoke drifting her way. She coughs causing Milo to scowl at her. "What?" he growls. Emma shrugs looking away. Milo gets up, obviously annoyed and walks out of the room. Emma sighs and rubs her eyes. She walks slowly up the steps, her eyes drooping slightly. Emma walks sleepily to Jeff's room. Falling asleep under the soft grey blankets, completely forgetting about yesterdays events.

---Narrator Jeff---

        Jeff walks quietly into the house. Kicking off his boots he wobbles up the steps to his room. Opening the door he sees a little lump underneath the bed sheets. Jeff quickly strides over to them, pulling them back he sees Emma cuddle in the fetal position. He frowns, going to pick her up. But then he stops. 'What if she wakes up thinking I'm putting her in my bed?' Jeff thinks. He covers her again and walks out of the room. Its dark downstairs, so he turns on the television to see that Ben had left his game running. Jeff turns it off and starts to watch. Jeff yawns loudly and stretches. Rubbing his eyes he grabs the blanket that's laying on the back of the couch and lays it over him. Burying his face in the pillow he yawns again falling into blackness as he falls asleep.

~*~*~*~*~

        Jeff wakes up with Emma, Ben, and Sally giggling in front of him. Frowning he sits up, "What?" he hisses. "Nothing" Sally giggles grabbing Ben and Emma then running off. Jeff coughs and stands up, walking into the kitchen he sees Clockwork at the stove making pancakes, Jeff's stomach growls causing Clockwork to turn around. Her face contorts into laughter as she covers her mouth. "oh my god your face!" She squeals. Jeff's confused "Whats wrong with my face?" he asks touching his cheeks. "J-just go look i the mirror" she giggles.

        Jeff runs upstairs and into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror he see's black and red scribbles covering his cheeks and forehead. 'That's what those little shits were doing' Jeff thinks glaring at his own reflection. He grabs a washcloth and starts to scrub his face. "Stupid little shits" he growls. He looks towards the door, hearing giggling outside of it. He opens it to see Sally, Ben and Emma sneaking into Slender's room. He peeks in, seeing Slenderman still asleep. He frowns, its unusual for Slender to be asleep this late.

        He watches Sally pull out a black sharpie and draw a big toothy grin on Slender's face. Now, Ben and Emma draw big red eyes. They all quickly turn to leave the room, seeing Jeff standing in the doorway. Sally's eyes widen. Ben freezes. Emma dashes for him, going to duck under his legs she doesn't make it and falls, causing him to fall on top of her. Sally screams jumping up to help Emma. Slenderman shoots awake, standing at the scene in front of him. 

        "Jeffrey, what is going on?" Slender asks obviously frowning in the tone of his voice. Jeff gulps, trying not to laugh at Slender's 'new' face. "What is going on?" Slenderman asks getting angrier. "Uh...Sally Ben and Emma drew on us" Jeff says quickly grabbing the wall for support so he can get up. Jeff inwardly smirks at Emma, Ben, and Sally's scared faces. Slender nods, obviously more annoyed than ever. Jeff walks out of the room, but not before whispering "That's what you get for drawing on me" so only the three little one's can hear.