25

---Narrator Emma---(I'm sorry for any mistakes I was doing most of this on my mom's friends phone)

        Emma slept in Jane's room that night. When she awakes, she's alone. She gets up, hobbling into Jeff's empty room. Emma grabs a pale lilac shirt and a pair of dark jeans. She smiles at herself, liking the way she looks and walks to the bathroom. Emma brushes her teeth, her hair and does everything else she needs to do. She smiles at her reflection, heading downstairs she see's Jane and Liu at the table eating.

        Emma smiles at them and waves slightly then walks into the living room. Emma sits on the couch, watching Ben play a video game. She smiles watching as Slenderman pops into the room. "Emma may I speak with you for a moment?" he asks cocking his head to the side. Emma nods and stands up, following him out of the room. Slenderman walks out of the house and into the woods, Emma following him close behind.

        Slenderman sighs, rubbing his 'face'. "I want to tell you something but I don't think I should. Jeff wouldn't like it if I told you without his permission but I would like for you too ask him about it...alright?" Slenderman asks turning towards her. Emma frowns rubbing her own face. "I'll ask him about it okay?" she says sighing. Slenderman nods, straightening out his suit and disappearing, leaving Emma to her own thoughts.

        Emma walks into the house, she walks straight up the steps determined to make Jeff tell her what the heck Slenderman was talking about. "Jeff?" she asks knocking before opening the door. She hear a grunt from inside, taking that as her pass in she opens the door land walks in. Emma sees Jeff sitting at his desk in the corner of the room. Jeff looks up from scribbling on a piece of paper. "what?" he asks looking up. Emma smiles, walking over to see what he was drawing.

        Before she can look Jeff grabs the paper and tears it in half, throwing it in the garbage. "Hey I wanted to see that" Emma complains walking to the garbage can and pulling the papers pieces out before Jeff can take them from her. She goes it put them together when suddenly water is poured all over her and the picture. She screams, her shirt is soaked. "Jeff! What the hell?" she screams. Jeff shrugs, taking the soaked paper from her and tossing it in the garbage. Emma glares at him, grabbing a dry shirt she walks out of the room.

---Narrator Jeff---

        Jeff sits in his room at the desk in the corner drawing. He's trying to draw the nose of Emma just perfect but its not working. He sighs, erasing the nose and then starting again, just as he gets the nose perfect, Emma walks into the room. "What?" Jeff asks looking up at her.  Emma smiles at him, making his heart swell with glee.

        Jeff realizes that she's going to look at the picture so he grabs it, quickly tearing it in half. "Hey I wanted to see that" Emma complains walking to the garbage can and pulling the papers pieces out before Jeff can take them from her. Jeff quickly grabs the glass filled with water next to him and pours it all over her before she can see it.

        "Jeff! What the hell?" Emma screams. Jeff shrugs, taking the soaked paper from her and tossing it in the garbage. Emma glares at him, grabbing a dry shirt she walks out of the room. Jeff sighs, leaning back against the chair. "It took me like three days to draw that too" he grumbles rubbing his face. He sighs again, standing up he walks out of the room to take a warm shower.