11

---Narrator Emma---

        Emma wakes up late in the morning, looking over she see's Jeff still asleep in the beanbag, cuddling his bear to his chest. Emma carefully gets up and sneaks a peak out the door into the hall. No one's around, and she really has to pee. Emma quickly tries to find the bathroom, but ends up peeking into random sleeping peoples rooms. "Where is the bathroom?" she whispers suddenly tripping over a big purple cat with a creepy smile. It looks at her, purring a little. Do you know where the bathroom is kitty?" she asks rubbing its ear. It looks towards the last door on the left. "Last door on the left. Nice..." she mumbles standing up and walking to it.

        She see's the light is on behind the closed door. She knocks. "Yes?" the door opens and Jane peeks out. "Oh..sorry, I just need to go to the bathroom" Emma murmurs turning to walk away. "Hey wait, you can go. I'm just getting in the shower" Jane laughs opening the door fully, she stands there in a towel. "Come on in" she says stepping into the shower with the towel on. Emma quickly shuts and locks the door. She uses the bathroom quickly and washes her hands. "Thank you Jane" she says. Jane peeks out to look at her, smiling she nods. "Mhmm" Jane smiles.

        Emma walks carefully back to Jeff's room, only to see that he's moved into the bed and is now watching TV. Emma looks at him, he realizes she's in the room and sighs. "I suppose you're still tired?" he asks. She shrugs and scratches her arm. "You can lay down. I'm not going to rape you. Too young for my liking." he says flipping through channels. Emma gulps a little and crawls into the bed. Jeff scoots over for her, giving her the warm spot. "Thank you" she says snuggling under the blankets. "Yep" Jeff changes the channel again. Saturday morning cartoons are on. He sighs and leaves it at that. Emma watches the loony toons for a good three hours straight before falling back asleep again, her head on Jeff's lap.

---Narrator Jeff---

        Jeff watches Emma nod off, eventually falling asleep on his lap. He sighs and plays with her rats nest of hair. He sighs, hearing something beep. Looking over at the computer, he see's Emma has a message from that Sky girl. he types in 'Hey' after awhile of thinking if he should answer it. Jeff looks over at Emma, then clicks something. His eyes widen even more. He see's his face. He touches his smile, smiling. He feels a stir, turning he see's Emma waking up. Her eyes open. "How do I get this off?" he asks pointing to the screen. Emma leans over and taps a button, the other screen pops up.

        Sky's typing something about her story. Emma smiles, taking the computer and typing. Jeff pretends he's watching the television, but he's instead watching Emma talk to Sky. They're talking about the fanfiction. Jeff frowns, rubbing his temples. "I don't understand fangirls" he whispers causing Emma to look over at him. "I'm not a fangirl. I'm only reading it because I saw the link in the comments of my story so I started reading it, and I liked it. I didn't even know you existed until you showed up in my room. Now we're just like. Here." she says frowning at him. Jeff just gives her a thumbs up. Emma rolls her eyes and goes back to talking with Sky happily. 'Boring' Jeff thinks rolling over and putting his face mask on so he can go to sleep, he grabs Becca and holds her to his chest slowly falling asleep