17

---Narrator Emma---

        Emma sits quietly at the table. No one is staring at her, even after what just happened with Jeff, her, and Jane. She closes her eyes, nibbling on the waffles. Looking up she see's a boy with light brown hair and orange goggles on stuffing the waffles into his mouth. Emma looks down, taking a small bite in her mouth, only to have more shoved in by the hands of Jeff. She looks up at him, frowning. Syrup pours out the sides of her mouth. She grabs a napkin, cleaning herself off. She glares. Jane gives her a 'I'm sorry' look, so does a girl Emma hasn't met yet. Emma gulps down a little bit of waffle, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

---Narrator Jeff---

        'Why isn't she eating?' Jeff thinks clenching his fists under the table. Jeff-as calmly as he can- shoves the waffles down her throat so she'll eat. She coughs a bit, shooting him a frown while wiping her face. She glares at him, causing a stinging pain in Jeff's chest. Jeff gulps pressing his palm to his chest lightly before hiding his arms under the table again. "Jeffrey, are you not feeling well?" Slender asks. 'Don't call me that' Jeff thinks rubbing his knee in anger, trying very hard not to lash out. He doesn't know why he's not lashing out, usually he would have been getting choked by Slenderman's tentacles by now.

        "No...I think I'm just going to go upstairs and go to bed" he whispers standing up and walking quickly up the steps, feeling eyes on him. 'Why must Slender point me out like that?' he thinks clenching his fists. He buries himself in the black and red comforter on his large bed. He feels wetness on his cheeks. He thinks he's bleeding, touching them though. The liquid is clear. He's crying....

(I know It's short, I'm sorry )