8

---Narrator Emma---

        Emma wakes up in a strange bed. She looks around, it looks like a huge Victorian mansion. 'This is a dream' she thinks, turning when she hears the door open. A completely white head peeks in. Her eyes widen at the sight. There's no face. Immediately she scrambles trying to get off the large bed. Something rips, blood soaks the sheets. The tall figure is in front of her now, its large hands apply pressure to her stitches. Pain shoots up her nerves, she screams loudly. Jeff is in the room frowning. "What are you doing?" He hisses. The taller figure stands up straight and fixes his suit Jacket. Static starts up, Emma tries to understand. It sounds like they're having a conversation. Jeff is frowning and rubbing his blade.

        "And? We'll just keep her here, no one will find her" Jeff growls pressing his thumb into the blade making it bleed slightly. Emma gulps and scoots towards the headboard ignoring the pain in her leg. Pressure builds up in her chest. The thirteen year old feels a salty tear drip from her nose onto her hand. Jeff looks over at her frowning. "See, you made her cry" He points out glaring at the taller man. The taller man starts to static again and in a split second he's gone. 

        Jeff sits on the end of the bed, and looks at her. "I'm sorry about Slenderman, he's kind of...a freak" Jeff laughs trying to cheer her up. She stares at him. "Its not polite to stare" he says. "Y-you do it" Emma squeaks pressing her hospital gown into the deep cut. Jeff sighs loudly and lays back on the bed. "You want your laptop?" Jeff asks. "W-why do you have my laptop?" she whimpers. "I was in your house looking through your stuff. I have some of you notebooks too" he says sitting up and grabbing her bag. She takes it quickly being careful not to touch her kidnapper.

        Jeff examines the slight acne and freckles on her face as the computer light shines on her. He see's that she opened the reading website, he watches her eyes as she reads him and Sky's conversation. "I don't re- you had this didn't you" she whispers looking up at him. Jeff frowns "No" he lies standing up, "you need clothes" and with that, he walks out of the room.