Chapter 4

As if Cheryl hadn't been tormented enough in the past two weeks since school started, her class schedule had been changed around so she had gym class right before lunch. On the one hand, she liked that she could work up an appetite and then eat right after. But on the other hand, a certain cheerleader also had gym that period. Not only did that mean being mocked for not scoring a goal during soccer and being purposefully hit with volleyballs, but it also meant having to share a locker room with her. And Toni had absolutely no shame.

"Seriously, I think they got bigger," the tanned girl groped at her own breasts through her lacy pink bra, "Do they look bigger to you?"

"You wish, Toni," Veronica rolled her eyes with a scoff, slipping her plaid mini skirt up her legs as the head cheerleader continued to prance around in nothing but her matching bra and underwear.

"Jealousy is a disease, Ronnie," Toni blew her a sarcastic kiss before going back to checking herself out in the mirror attached to the inside of her locker door. She had her back turned to Cheryl, who was trying her hardest not to stare from around the corner.

The redhead buttoned up her blouse, her eyes uncontrollably trailing from Toni's strong shoulders and down her back before landing on her ample backside. It wasn't fair. The brunette didn't have a single physical flaw. Her body was a slim hourglass, curving perfectly in the middle before rounding out at her hips. Pink was definitely her color. Cheryl admired the way the pale pink lace looked against her smooth, caramel skin, her fingers starting to twitch again.

Toni was touching up her makeup in the mirror when she caught Cheryl's subtle gaze in the reflection, making the redhead cast her eyes down to her task at buttoning up her blouse when she realized she'd been caught. She hoped and prayed that Toni wouldn't call her out, but as usual, she didn't get what she wanted. And she could tell that she was in for it when she heard Toni's locker door slam shut.

"Enjoying the view, Blossom?" the brunette turned around, a smile on her face as she approached her slowly. Cheryl's heartbeat picked up speed as she kept her eyes down, not wanting to give into the attention that Toni wanted. "Don't be shy, I like an audience," the head cheerleader trailed a finger down Cheryl's arm, chipped black nail polish contrasting harshly against her pale skin, goose bumps rising quickly. Cheryl tried her best to ignore her, swallowing the lump in her throat as she kept to herself, but that just seemed to egg Toni on more. "You can touch them if you want. Everyone else has," she smirked, pushing her chest out towards her when Cheryl ignored her. "Go on, touch them. You know you want to."

Cheryl glanced up and around. No one was really looking at them, but she wasn't stupid. Toni was just trying to mess with her again like she always did. "Come on, no one's watching," Toni whispered, leaning in closer to her, making Cheryl's vision go fuzzy for a moment. But she continued to try her hardest to ignore her. "Touch them and I'll leave you alone," she whispered again, her spicy cinnamon breath close enough to graze Cheryl's flushed cheek.

Feeling her strength start to diminish, Cheryl glanced up at her, eyes darting back and forth between Toni's eyes and her breasts. God, she wanted to touch them...And maybe she was dumb enough to believe that Toni would actually leave her alone if she did as she said. There was only one way to find out. Making sure no one was looking, she raised her trembling hand and just barely brushed the pads of her fingers against the soft skin of Toni's chest. It was brief, and it was all she wanted, but before she could even bat an eye, Toni grabbed both her wrists and forced her hands harder onto her chest, letting out a fake scream of surprise before pushing her away.

"Oh my god, what is wrong with you?!" the cheerleader asked harshly, pulling away and covering her chest with her arms as if she was suddenly shy and modest. "Did you all see that?" she turned to the rest of the girls in the room, getting their full attention as Cheryl glanced around panicked. "Cheryl Blossom just assaulted me! She totally just grabbed my boobs!"