secrets revealed

Vivian sat waiting in the motel room. She really didn't want to be here, but he kept calling, telling her that he wanted to meet with her. It was the only way to get him to stop. This wasn't the first time he'd done it either. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to begin an affair with her. Vivian knew better than that though. He knew he was a married man. She didn't want to break up a family. But everytime she caved in. There was a knock on the door. Vivian answered it, not surprised to see Lawrence.

"Thank you for seeing me tonight" Lawrence said. Vivian sighed, sitting on the bed.

"Why did you want me here?" she asked. Lawrence sat beside her.

"You know why" He began to play with her hair, enjoying how soft it felt between his fingers. "I wanted to see you again. You don't come to the hospital any more"

"I have no reason to go to the hospital. My dad died" Vivian closed her eyes when she felt Lawrence stroking her cheek. "Shouldn't you be with your family?"

"I kept thinking about you. I couldn't get you off my mind. I needed to see you" Lawrence leaned in and pressed his lips to her neck. His hands reached for her blouse. He had got the first button undone when the phone rang. They both looked at it. "Did you tell anyone you're here?"

"No, did you?" Lawrence shook his head. Vivian picked up the phone. "Hello?" She heard a voice asking for Lawrence. She looked towards him. "It's for you" Lawrence took the phone from Vivian.

"Hello?"

"I know what you're doing, doctor" a voice whispered. Before Lawrence could respond, the line went dead. He put the phone down.

"Look Lawrence, I have to go, and you should too" Vivian said. She grabbed her bag and made he way to the door. "And this should be the last time you call me" She told him before she left the room.

~

Vivian reached her apartment when she ran into Adam. He had his camera, obviously coming back from work.

"Hey Viv, where you off to in such a hurry?" he asked.

"Oh, uh, I had a long day and I just wanted to get home" she replied.

"How about I come over in a bit, and you can tell me about it?"

"I'd like that Adam. If you're hungry, I can make us something to eat"

"Sounds good. See you in about an hour" Vivian smiled at Adam, and went inside her apartment. She dropped her bag on the couch and made her way into the kitchen. However, before her feet could touch the tile flooring, a pig masked person came up behind her and sedated her. Before Vivian's eyes closed, she could hear a familiar sounding voice speak to her.

"I'm so sorry"

~

"You were with him last night?" Adam asked. There was a tone of both hurt and jealousy in his voice.

"Yes. I was" Vivian snapped at him. She finally managed to look at him. She picked up some of the photos of her that were lying on the floor. "Do you want to explain to me why you have pictures of me as well? Did someone pay you?"

"No. No one paid me to take pictures of you. I did it because..." Adam couldn't finish his sentence. He couldn't now that Vivian found out and hated him now.

"How long have you been stalking me Adam?"

"Since the day we met"

"So all those flashes I saw? The times I got the feeling I was being watched? That was you?" Adam nodded, not able to look at her anymore. "I trusted you Adam. I trusted you and all this time you've been an obsessive creep"