coming clean

On their way home, Vivian asked Michelle to stop by the drug store. She picked up the stuff she needed to turn her hair blonde. Vivian felt like she needed a change. After that, they went home.

"What made you decide to go blonde?" Michelle asked.

"Oh, just wanting to try something new" Vivian said. 

"You seem quiet. Is everything okay" Michelle placed her hand on her sister's arm. "Did Dr. Gordon try anything?"

"No!" Vivian denied louder than she should have. She followed it up with a sigh. "Look, Chelle. I haven't been entirely truthful with you but if you help me do my hair, I'll tell you everything"

"Deal"

~

As Michelle worked on Vivian's hair, Vivian told her sister everything. She told her about being chained to her ankle in the bathroom, Zep shooting her in the shoulder and she came clean about her affair, albeit coerced, with Dr. Gordon.

"Oh, Viv. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. How did you get out?" Michelle asked.

"I don't remember. I passed out and when I woke up, I was in a hospital" Vivian lied. She didn't want Michelle knowing about Amanda's involvement. Michelle didn't like Amanda enough as it is already. "I was in the hospital. That's why I wasn't calling. I didn't know what to tell you"

"No, I get it. I understand. But I do want to talk about Dr. Gordon" 

"Michelle, no" 

"Vivian, yes. Why didn't you tell me? When he wanted to see you today, it wasn't about your shoulder, was it?"

"No. He told me that he divorced his wife, and that we could be together now. He tried to kiss me and that's when I walked out" Michelle sighed and reached for the phone. 

"I'm calling Detective Hoffman"

"No!" Vivian took the phone before Michelle could dial the number. 

"Why not?" Michelle grabbed the phone again. "You need to tell the cops that Dr. Gordon assaulted--"

"He never raped me if that's what you're implying. He never forced himself on me and I never said no" 

"But you said he coerced you. That's the same thing" 

"Michelle, please just don't call Detective Hoffman" Vivian begged her sister. She put the phone down. "Thank you"

"I thought you liked Detective Hoffman. Especially after he got Warren put away" 

That was before he started making unwanted advances towards me. Of course she didn't want Michelle knowing. It was bad enough she now knew about Dr. Gordon. "Well, Warren isn't exactly put away anymore. Chelle, you just have to let me do this on my own, okay?"

"Okay. Come on, it's time to wash your hair. Leave the dye in any longer and your hair will turn green"

~

Vivian sat in her bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Michelle decided to go the extra mile and give her a haircut. Vivian honestly felt so refreshed after seeing her new look.

 Vivian honestly felt so refreshed after seeing her new look

She had barely heard the bedroom door open.

"Vivian? Michelle said you'd be in here" Adam said. Vivian turned around to look at him. "Whoa. You changed your hair"

"Yeah. I just needed a change" Vivian said.

"I like it. It suits you. You're really hot as a blonde" Vivian smiled at his compliment. She walked up to him. Her lips pressed against his. Their kiss got heated really fast, and soon they began removing each other's clothes. "Wait, Viv. Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, Adam. I do" she assured him. They proceeded with their passionate night, unaware that someone was watching them through the window with jealous eyes.