saviour

Amanda went to the bathroom, three days after Lawrence, Adam's and Vivian's game, like she was instructed to do. She had a flashlight with her along with a key and a wheelchair. She opened the door and turned on the flashlight. She moved it around the room, shining it on a passed out Adam first. Amanda felt the guilt pinch at her but he wasn't the reason she was here. She then pointed to flashlight to Vivian. She was still passed out but she was breathing. Amanda pushed the wheelchair over to her, and kneeled beside her. She leaned in close to her and started stroking her hair.

"Viv, it's me" Amanda whispered in her ear.

"Mandy..." Vivian murmured weakly. Her eyes opened to thin slits. She managed to make out Amanda's face, illuminated by the flashlight.

"Shh, shh. It's okay. I'm gonna get you out of here" Amanda stood up and walked away. Vivian began to panic.

"No, please. Don't leave me here"

"I'm not" Amanda grabbed Vivian's chained up ankle. She used the key she had to unlock it. Vivian could feel relief when the cool metal left her skin. "Come on. I'm getting you out of here" Vivian tried to move but she was still weak and in pain from having a bullet stuck in her shoulder. Amanda picked her up and sat her in the wheelchair. "We'll get you something to eat and drink, and we'll get your shoulder fixed" Amanda began pushing her out of the bathroom.

"Adam. What about Adam?"

"I'm sorry Viv. I was only supposed to come and get you" Once they left the bathroom, Amanda closed the door. Vivian's eyes closed and she passed out again.

~

When Vivian woke up again, she found herself on a bed. She looked over and saw Amanda sitting beside her with a tray of food.

"You must be starving. It's a good thing I made you some mashed potatoes. I know it's one of your favorites. I also brought you some water" Amanda said. She grabbed the cup of water. She held the straw to Vivian's mouth and she took a long drink. Amanda then grabbed the potatoes and the fork, and she began to feed Vivian.

"Thank you Amanda" Vivian said

"You don't need to thank me Viv. You're my best friend. You know that I love you and I'd do anything for you" Amanda said.

"I know, and I love you too" Amanda smiled even though she knew that Vivian didn't love her the same way she did. Vivian tried to move but winced when she felt the pain in her shoulder.

"You've got a bullet stuck in your shoulder, but don't worry. John said he'd remove it"

"Who's John?"

"You'll meet him very shortly" Amanda got up to leave, but Vivian stopped her.

"Michelle. I need to see Michelle"

"I promise, you will. Right now though, you need to rest. I'll be right back" Amanda said before she left.

~

Vivian waited patiently for Amanda to return. While she did, she began to wonder about something. How did Amanda know where she was? She didn't have much time to think about it however, because Amanda returned. She was with someone. He was wearing a robe of black and red. He lowered his hood, revealing his face.

"Hello Vivian" he said. Vivian went wide eyed as she recognized his voice from the tapes. "My name is John"