Car Ride | G.D

Me and Gray usually love car rides, but this time we were not looking forward to it. Tonight we had to go to his parents house and that ride is about 4 hours and we were planning on going out tonight. Thankfully Gray put on some music and we both started jamming out. All the time by Jerimih came on and we tensed up due to how many things we've done to this song

Gray reached over and grabbed your inner thigh and squeezed it. i looked over but his eyes were fixated on the rode and his jaw was clenched. He moved his hand dangerously up my heat. i did the same trailing up and stop at his growing bulge, palming him then unbuttoning his pants making him pull over.

"hop on Daddy's dick" he said full of lust causing you to shiver but obeying him you climbed over the seat and got on top grinding over his boxers as he lifts off my dress and throws it to the back "mmm" he growled noticed you had on no panties or bra. He started leaving kisses down my neck stopping at my boobs. i didn't hesitate to take off his shirt and throw it in the back also, i felt the bulge continue to grow as the car filled with our moans. he lifted me off a bit and unbuttoned his pants and pulling length out.

"Fuck" i mumbled lining myself up with him. Gray seemed to be the only one having fun at the moment so i started to tease him rocking back and forth on his dick making his jaw clench, revealing his strong jawline. I kept going until he grabbed ahold of my hips hard enough to leave burses, forcing me down onto his dick making me let out a high pitched moan.

"Ugh, your so fucking tight babygirl" he groaned making me grab ahold of his shoulders for support. His hands grouped my ass squeezing it every once in awhile making me moan even more. Eventually the windows started fogging up, it made me chuckle because it was like a movie.

"TH-THATS MY S-SPOT GRAY" i yelled making him pound into me even harder. I started to clench my walls around him noticing how close he was getting

"Baby im s-so close" he managed to say between moans

"fuck me too" i said leaning onto him more.

Within a couple seconds you both release making you both a moaning mess, grinding and kissing him to ride out your highs. You both began to put your clothes back on and Gray started driving again.

"Round 2 when we get home?" he smirked

"Anything for daddy" you giggled, thinking about what was about to go down when you guys got back home.

A/N: I feel like my Grayson imagines are always so much longer smh sorry to all you Ethan stans.