Sexting | G.D

Gray: Babyy 😩

Gray: I need you so bad right now

Gray: But i know you need me too, i know your laying in your bed rubbing your aching clit imagining its my fingers.

Gray: i know you want me to fuck you until your numb and a screaming mess.

Gray: you want me to mark you up and spank you so everyone knows your my dirty little slut
Gray: and i know you thinking about this is making you wetter and wetter by the second.

You: Well why dont you come and show me how much of a slut i am for you 😉
---

You heard your bedroom door start to jingle but you keept going. you were so close to reaching your high and didn't care who was watch or who saw. It was Grayson, he staired at you for a little palming the bulge in his pants. He heard you start to pant and moan louder knowing what that meant so he walked over and stopped you so he could finish it up. He reached into his boxers and pulled out his member, the tip wet and swollen with pre-cum. You sat up positioning yourself to suck him off but gray quickly pushed you back down.

"Not today babygirl.. im in charge" he smirked, flipping you over and tying your hands together with a shirt you had laying around. Without warning he slammed into you making you yelp into the blankets, after awhile of creating a rythem he would pull his dick all the way out and put it back in over and over making you beg for it back inside you.

"come on gray stop teasing me and put it back in, you know i want it" you whined, making him put his shirt in your mouth to stop you from whining.

"dont make any sounds or your punishment 'll bc worse." Him saying these words so seductivly sent chills down your spine. It didnt help that you were really close to your high either. His grip on your hips got tighter - tight enough to leave marks for days. You tried to hold in every moan and curse as he pounded into you deeper and deeper. you couldnt help but release a couple making him do it harder. You came but that didnt stop him from continuing.

You knew he was close when he stopped giving orders and his groans got louder, He took the shirt out of your mouth and flipped you over. He positioned himself right in front of your entrance just putting it in and out then shoving it in hard making you yell out his name. You started to squim and moan moving around his on his dick.

"fuck fuck fuck" gray repeated as he pulled out n came on your stomach.

"good girl" he said untying your hands and cleaning the mess off your stomach.

---

this is kinda bad but i lowkey snapped sooo. but can yall please comment some requests 💀 i have no more ideas like this aint it. But i love yall and i hope you have a good day/night.
-Nessa 💘