Project | G.D

This is my first time doing different POV's so dont drag me 😔💘
--

Your POV
Every year we would partner up and do a project on what we learned from last year, i mean i was pretty smart but I always tried to pair up with Grayson because he was one of the smartest kids in the class, i guess you could say he a little bit of a nerd. You guys used to date last year but broke up on civil terms, you both knew there was still a bit of chemistry. Also did i tell you how hot he got over this vacation, i mean he was hot back then but god damn.

Heyy" i smiled sitting down next to him.

"Hey y/n" he was very quiet which wasnt like him but i didnt really mind.

So heres some of the ideas i had for this project.." i said since he obviously wasnt gonna relpy

Graysons POV
Y/n just kept on rambling on about her plans for our project which were pretty good but i was too distracted by how beautiful she was. (ew. cringy.. ik)
i kinda regreted not talking to her now because she got pretty damn fine over the summer.

"yea yea" i said without even listening to her at this point. i bit my lip looking down at her body and of course she didnt notice.

i started imagining all the dirty things i'd do to her. i started to think of what people would say if i ever said the things out loud

"God, your so.. smart how could u ever even think like that" i mocked in my head.

"Ew Gray, i cant even think of u doing things like that." i said in my brother Ethans voice.

As i continued day dreaming and picturing all the things id do to her i was stopped by her hand waving in front of my face.

"oh.. yea.. i was listening" i smiled to reassure her.

Your POV
Obviously Grayson wasnt listening to me but i continued on about whatever i was talking about at this point.

"...So should we work on this at your house afterschool?" i questioned.

"yea sure" he smirked but i acted like i couldnt see it. He kept looking at your body and smirking so i did the same back just to fuck around with him.

I went and found gray afterschool, of course he was looking for some extra credit to do for his last period, i quickly dragged him out of the class and laughed as we walked to our car. The whole ride to his house i was freaking out because i knew something sexual was about to go down

Graysons POV
I could see y/n jumping up and yelling in my rear view mirror which kinda made me laugh. I started to want her real bad, as soon as we get to my house there would be no holding me back.

I got out my car and waited outside for y/n. She was kinda taking awhile and i was cold and hungry so i went inside and got a snack, turned on the heat and laid down on the couch.

A couple minutes later i heard a knock on the door and yelled "come in" from the couch because i was too lazy to get up. She opened the door slowly and walked over to the couch sitting on my lap

"mmm" i hummed as i grabbed her hips rocking them around my soon to be bulge.

Your POV
I had to practice what i was gonna do after i walked into grays house about 100 times. I took in a deep breath and knocked. He yelled come in, i slowly opened the door and walked over sitting on his lap. He eventually grabbed my hips rocking them on his waist.

I honestly didnt wanna go farther than sucking him off since we havent even really talked or dated since last summer. After a bit his dick started to grow making him rub it aching for the friction again.

I pulled down his jeans and boxers and stroked him for a bit and then put as much of his length as i could down my throat kinda gagging a bit. After a minute or so i got used to it and gave him the two hand twist slobbery suck of his life. (lmfao what 😭)

"Fuck fuck fuck" he repeated a couple times as he released his load down your throat. "God, you still make me feel really good"

You swallowed and kinda laughed at his comment a bit.

" why dont we 'study' at my house tomorrow" you winked looking up at him

--

Ok but why cant my normal actually dirty imagines be this long bye. This also kinda sucks so 😔
ALSO: THANK YOU TO WHOEVER REQUESTED ME TO DO THIS IDEA :)
I love you guys 💗
- Nessa 💘