Tick or Treat | G.D

(in the spirt of halloween i decided to make a crappy smut imagine for it 😭)

Every Halloween you and Grayson would stay in because its your birthday and you would watch movies, cuddle maybe even more if you got lucky, but tonight he wanted to do something different. He wanted to take you put Trick or Treating  just for the hell of it, you went in your slutty costume from last year as Gray was your mate to it. You guys hit a couple houses, it was pretty exiting to you since you havent been out doing this in awhile. You were finished but Gray spotted this big house. "Trick or Treat" you said with a smile as the younger man opened the door. The man looked you up and down licking his lips afterwards making your face feel a little hot. Grayson soon caught on and grabbed your hand pulling you back to walk away "Goodnight" you said kindly, he replied with a simple smirk.

___

"What the hell was that?!" he yelled throwing his bag down on the couch not caring about the mess of candy he was making. "I was just being nice to the man Gray calm down." "No" he said walking up to, forcing you to back up into the wall. He grabbed his hand around your throat "I don't like when people look at whats mine" he said roughly kissing down your neck to your boobs causing your back to arch. he stopped knowing this made you feel good. You tried your hardest not to whimper knowing the punishment would be harder but you couldn't help it. He got back up and went upstairs to get s couple toys and came back down tying you to the chair so your legs were wide open

"Im sorry daddy" you said bitting your lip looking at his bulge. "Don't say anything or your punishment will be even worse" You loved when gray would threaten to make your punishment worse. A wet patch started to grow when he put a towel in your mouth to conceal your moans. Grayson put a vibrating clamp on your clit making you and moan into the towel. After awhile he pulled down his pants stroking his member to get it hard again then grabbing a dildo putting it inside you at a slow pace then putting his dick in your mouth pushing your head farther down each time. (A/N: Yall idek if that made sense so basically gray is kinda sitting on the arms of the chair so your face to face with his dick and he can still reach your entrance so yea 😭) Your eyes started watering as he pushed himself faster in your throat.

"mmm just like that you dirty little slut, take daddys dick" he groaned out showing signs of releasing as did you. You started moving your hips up and down as your high came closer. Soon you felt his hot warm liquid fill your throat. Of course you swallowed because you knew gray liked that.

"Good girl" he winked untying you from the chair and walking upstairs to take a shower