Red Lace | G.D

Its  been awhile since you  slept over at Grays house but you've been taking your finals so you never had time. but you missed him and his family and since today was the last day of your tests you decided to stay over.

You just got out the shower and sat down next to him, he rubbed you back cuddling into you "ugh i love you so much babygirl" he basically yelled to you. "i love you too gray" you chuckled making his smile grow bigger.

You wanted him to notice the new gift you got for yourself but mostly him and since the only thing you had on was an oversized t-shirt and the new lace it would make it even easier for him to tease you.

"ahem" you coughed taking pff your shirt hoping he would notice just a bit. "damn baby" he groaned reaching out pulling you into him by the waist. He turned me over and admired the lace panties kissing your ass a few times before giving it a hard slap which made you jump moaning a bit. He came back up from his kiss and whispered a bunch of naughty things in your ear leaving you with a visible wet patch.

He started leaving long wet kissing down your neck starting to go down pussy licking it slowly through the lace making you move around and groan needing more. You started to pull them down really fast but he stopped you.

"i don't wanna rip these, i like them" he said in the softest voice.

He took them off carefully, gripping your thighs kissing them moving closer and closer to your heat. His tongue  made you shake with every touch. You threw your head back arching your back, whimpering trying not to be loud because his whole family was home.

He started moving faster, pleasing you with every slight touch of his tongue, slipping in his finger and unexpecting moments making you yelp out in pleasure every time. This made you crazy , you needed him. Right now.

"G-Gray. S-Stop, i need you so m-much"

He lifted his head up to look at me with cocked eyebrows

"What's my name again babygirl?" he scoffed

"Dad-dy" you moaned

A smirk appeared across his face as his dropped his pants, pulling his member out stroking it as he lifted his head up locking his eyes on you. You reached up and grabbed the back of his neck with one hand pulling him down to kiss you, the kiss grew more intense. you started feeling so much pleasure as his long thick shaft slipping inside of you, I pressed my lips on his once again and moaned into his mouth once again trying to be loud. He went slow at first so i could get used to it, he started picking up the pace trying to build up a little more friction.

"gray- please go faster"

"uh-uh"

"Daddy please. faster" you moaned quietly.

Again another smirk grew as he pushed it in and out faster than before, making your legs start to tremble. You couldn't hold back your screams so you put your hand over your mouth and released all those dying moans, just as soon as you did that you felt gray's big hand slip and grip your neck making me feel even more excited. I felt him hit my rough patch of skin (G-Spot) Making you scream out in pleasure not caring who hears anymore.

"omg omg gray im gonna fucking cum, don't stop"

He groaned and started getting sloppy showing he was gonna release. Gray crashed his lip onto yours and gave you a few more hard thrusts before you started to shake and buck your hips making gray have to hold you still. You both your high at the same time, turning into a moaning, panting mess.

"I love this red lace on you" He whispered, laying down next to you out of breath. I held him very tight as he laid next to my chest.

"i love anything on you" you whispered laying a gentle kiss on his head.

____

UGH I TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE AND IM SORRYYY <3. Im gonna try to make an ethan chapter today too but i have to find the person who made it to give creditsss