Caught | Both

Grayson:

Gray panted heavily as he tightly closed his eyes. He reached down and grabbed your neck grabbing it firmly, Thrusting himself harder and deeper inside you. "god you're so fucking tight babygirl" he whispered in your ear sending chills down your body. He started getting sloppy and soon just laid on the bed signaling you to give him a blowjob. You got down in between his legs sticking your ass up in the air for a tease. You took as much as him in your mouth as possible and pumped the rest with your hand. He soon took control pushing your head down farther making you gag. All of a sudden you heard Ethan screaming from the doorway making both you and Gray turn around "ew omg" he repeated , rubbing his eyes walking down the hallway to his room.

Ethan:

Ethan wrapped his hands around your curvy figure making you bounce on his dick harder causing you to let out a high pitch moan. "take this dick like the pretty little slut you are" he groaned looking into your eyes. Ethan started moving at a faster pace making you throw your head back in pure pleasure "just like that" you hummed reaching down to rub your clit in fast circles. After awhile you heard a disgusted gasp come from the room making you hide under the covers even more, it was his brother of course. "Get out!" Ethan yelled slowing down his strokes. Grayson always teased you guys about that moment whenever he got the chance, mocking your moans, gray laughed at it but you hated it.

_______

Ugh this is so bad im sorry and its rushed so like idek if im gonna keep it up but comment if i should. ALSOOO thank you guys for all the reads we're so close to 1000!!!