got7 | 2

cg/s: jackson wang
little/s: mark tuan

walking home from school is never fun. especially not in the cold weather, but hot weather wasn't exactly the best either. mark had his shirt untucked and unbuttoned at the top, showing off his caramel coloured skin, his hair stuck to his forehead which he had to keep swiping back with his hands.

despite the heat the boy was almost skipping on his way out of the large building as part of the mob of students who had been set free for the day. gripping into his baby blue backpack straps he looked around, standing on his tiptoes to see above the crowd.

mark caught sight of who he was looking for and his face split into a grin as he ran over and jumped onto his boyfriends back. the younger of the two huffed at the new weight on his back and staggered a bit before he regained his strength.

"you could give me some warning ya know?!" giggling mark wrapped his arms around jackson's neck and put his head on his shoulder. "but that wouldn't be as fun~" sighing jackson started walking home, his satchel over his shoulder and his shirt open to show the tank top he was wearing underneath.

when he was halfway back to his house he heard little snores in his ear and smiled. almost as if this powered him he sped up and arrived in around 3 more minutes. the air conditioned house was like heaven as jackson set mark down on the long sofa, getting changed into something cooler.

as he was doing up his laces he heard quite whines from the main room and hurried, walking in to see mark sprawled out, trying to cool himself down. jackson felt his heart skip whilst going to pick the smaller boy up onto his hip.

it was a flurry of limbs as jackson changed a sleepy mark into a pair of light blue shorts and a pastel shirt. rooting through his drawer he found what he was searching for and gently pressed the soft coloured paci in-between marks lips where he started to suck subconsciously.

the small boys head kept dropping and then snapping back up making jackson chuckle as he gently pushed marks head onto his shoulder and hushed, bouncing him on his hip. surprisingly skilled at this the stronger boy brought the dozy little to the kitchen where he expertly managed to pour some cold water into a sippy cup, afterwards making his way towards the couch where he sat down mark with his drink, a cartoon and the ceiling fan on.

as expected around halfway through his drink mark completely passed out. "was my baby boy sleepy from his day at school hmm?" jackson spoke in a quite tone to mark whos eyes were struggling to stay open as the cg lay a thin sheet over him to keep him cool and turned down the volume of the tv show so it wouldn't wake him up.

a knock on the door interrupted jackson whilst he was doing some homework at the coffee table to keep an eye on his sleeping partner. stunned at the strange appearance of someone at their door, in a sort of daze he wandered over and twisted the handle to have the large piece of wood hit his outstretched hand.

his eyes grew wide when he saw the colourful mess that was marks mom standing her ground on the tiny porch in the heat, her forehead home to small beads of sweat, obviously trying to pretend the heat wasnt getting to her and jackson assumed going to her head.

"jackson!" an audible 'oof' followed as the older woman wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him close causing his shirt to sort of stick to his back. before she could yell out to her son jackson quickly cupped his hand over her mouth and shook his head, pressing his other finger to his lips as he nodded towards the living room where the napping little was fanned out with the kids show still playing quietly in the background.

he hurriedly grabbed hold of the elders hand and dragged/lead her to the kitchen table, sitting her down before making drinks and closing the door quietly with a sigh of relief. "hi dorine, sorry about that, i guess i have some explaining - " she waved her hand dismissively, her face set in stone; it wasn't until she opened her mouth to talk her cheeks lit up.

"it's fine jackson, i know, i've known for a long time," connfused the younger sat down and sipped his tea, his eyes peering over the rim of his cup asking her to continue. "he used to disappear into his room after he had issues with his dad and struggled with studying at school, which i know he still does, but it used to be much worse."

"his stress levels were so high, he'd loose his grip so easily and just break down. i only know because he forgot to lock his door one time and i walked in on him sleeping with a blanket and paci like the one he's got now," jackson simply nodded, his heart still pounding in his chest. "one of my friends is a phycologist and he actually brought it up at one point so i just did some more research to check he was ok and then let him be. he probably doesn't know i know anything since ive never mentioned it."

jackkson had his eyebrows furrowed as he stared down at the bottom of his now empty cup processing this new information. "so you're saying.... he doesn't.... but you..?" "yes, i'm saying i know he's little but he doesn't know that. jackson opened and closed his mouth in shock.

once he managed to form words he spoke. "and you don't mind?" rolling her eyes the mother tapped him on the back of the head as she got up to rinse out their cups. "of course i don't! not every elderly person really cares that much, besides, i know he's gay too, hence i assume you're the one taking care of him?"

a stunned jackson just sat in silence as the woman cleaned up before putting some money on the table for them to get some take-out and waving bye as she left. the closing of the door made mark stir and he whined at the sound as he became aware of his surroundings and saw his caregiver stood in the doorway with his mouth open.

upon seeing his baby boy half-awake jackson lifted him onto his hip and gave him the rest of his sippy cup of water but mark wouldn't take it, instead he just looked up into the others eyes with his own innocent ones before he giggled and snuggled into his neck.

the babbling little just cuddled with his caregiver on the couch, his head on his chest until the sun was down and the stars were shedding their own light through the open curtains. with a yawn mark pressed his tiny fists to his eyes. "daddy..." jackson who had been dozing off himself almost had a heart attack at the quite whisper but in the end he smiled, closed his eyes and together -

they both slept.