skz | 9

cg/s: minho
little/s: jisung - han

little. jisung felt little and he felt like clawing at himself. he didn't want this thing the world seemed to have thrown at him. in the dorm it was almost silent seeing as pretty much everyone was out except for minho who was flicking through netflix.

"jisung! come here, i found that movie you wanted to watch!" han internally screamed and his eyes became glassy. the shout was loud. really loud and it hurt the littl- no! the boys ears. biting his lip the younger dug his nails into his hands and made his way into the living room.

"i-im okay thanks'" his voice cracked at the end (like the smol bean he is ><). concerned minho got up and came to place a hand on jisungs shoulder and gently lift up his head with the other hand.

"hey, is something wrong?" it felt like a knife had been pushed through his heart to look back at him. "n-" before he could get a word out a tear fell. at top speed the older had his arms wrapped around jisung and was holding his head into his neck. "shh, it's ok, you can tell me anything."

at this point han's body gave up and he just collapsed onto the floor against the couch into a mess, crying onto his knees and scolding himself under his breath. still too loud though because minho could hear every word and his heart was shattering.

crouching down next to him the older put his arm over hans shoulder and pulled him close. "jisung, what's wrong? i promise i won't laugh or judge you, i'll love you just as much, i promise." the crying didn't stop. it didn't stop for a long time. not until the boy passed out.

***

he was woken up by a soft touch on his cheek and a hand pressing to his forehead under his scraggly hair. opening his eyes jisungs own pair were met with two large and worried looking ones staring right back at him. minho let out a sigh of relief and took his hand away which made han secretly regret moving.

"thank god, are you ok?! you had me so worried! what happened?!" jisung just stared. "jisung?" aaaaaanndddd back to reality. "i...... i'm k...." still little. "you need to tell me what's going on han, please?" breath hitching he bit his lip and nodded pulling his sleeves over his hands into sweater paws out of view of the other.

"hanni- i'm..... a little......" the boy cut himself off to escape speaking in third person as he whimpered ready to lose it. meanwhile it felt like a brick had just been thrown at minhos head kicking him into gear. you dipshit, you're actually oblivious.

as the youngests eyes drifted towards the ground and brimmed with tears minho ran a hand through his own hair before taking a deep breath and turning back to the little boy who was curled up into a ball against the wall. without a word he stood up and left.

immediately jisung started to silently cry. you freak.... everything is wrong with you.... what have you done you stupid son of a- minho walked back in with his hands behind his back and came to crouch in front of the tear-stained han.

and then he pulled out his hands. in them was a stuffie. a lion stuffie with a long tail and fluffy all over, big enough for him to snuggle with with it's little paws wide open like it was looking for hugs and affection.

contradicting what minho expected jisung began to cry even harder whilst he stared right into the olders eyes, his knees to his chest with his arms holding himself safe

contradicting what minho expected jisung began to cry even harder whilst he stared right into the olders eyes, his knees to his chest with his arms holding himself safe. minho gently undid the others grip and used his hands to wrap han's fingers around the stuffed animal so it was perched on his knees.

he then placed one hand on the back of jisungs neck, rubbing his thumb up and down (hell yes pats) and tilted his own head to the side, not breaking their eye contact. "hey baby shhhh, it's alright, come on, tell me what he's called ok?"

***

han came out of his dreams to warmth pressed against his back and arms around his waist. jisung sniffled but was silenced quickly. "shhhh, it's ok, i'm here....." and like magic he just relaxed and melted into the olders hold letting the soothing voice calm him down and let him completely give in and hand himself over to lee know.

that was until he saw his clothes on the floor and realised he was in one of minhos hoodies, a pacifier slipped between his lips. oh god, he didn't...... did he?..... a thousand thoughts washed over han and once again he sniffled and buried into the pillow. minho sat up and pulled the little into his lap with his head tucked into his chest.

"baby boy, i said i'm right here,"