oneus/we | 27

cg/s: y/n (female)
little/s: xion - dongju, dongmyeong

dongmyeong sat with his hands held over his ears at his brothers pained crying. the sound was hurting his head but he didn't want to be bad by whining right now. not when xion was sick. the only thing was, when dongju was sick he got really clingy and so needed their mommy more than he did. no matter how jealous it made him..

y/n emerged from the hallway holding the smaller little who had tears shadowing his face. the baby was pale and there were dark circles forming under his eyes due to his lack of sleep as he was held gently, loosely holding onto his caregivers shirt.

after a few minutes the older was able to cautiously move his hands away and turn around to see y/n running her hand up and down his brothers back and whispering into his ear. dongmyeong felt himself turn red and whined subconsciously. oops.

he clasped his hands over his mouth and dived behind the couch cushions, hoping he wasn't heard. from where y/n was stood she had to try suppress her laugh when she watched her little propel himself into the furniture, trying not to scare xion.

she knew what was going to happen the moment they all knew dongju was sick and was kind of looking forward to it. dongmyeong was naturally clingy whereas xion tended to like being 'independent' despite his younger age, which usually worked for all of them just fine.

unless dongju was sick that was. hence why y/n now had a meerkat burrowing into her couch. with a smile the cg left for a second to pick up a paci for the baby boy before making her way to the living room and moving the cushion over dongmyeongs head with her free hand.

he looked up at his mommy with glossy eyes and y/n felt her heart melt. when he realised he'd been caught the little gave in and stretched out his arms almost desperate to be held at this point despite it only having been maybe an hour or two.

with the other still balanced on her hip y/n paused trying to figure out if this was scientifically possible. she was a little over their height and could hold both of them separately just fine. the key word there was separately.

"mommy.." after dongmyeong whined it didn't really seem like such a hard decision anymore. with great difficulty y/n pulled up the little into her arms.. for a few seconds before the caregiver lost her balance and fell onto the cushions causing the sleepy xion to jolt awake.

dongmyeong at there giggling once the shock wore off but dongju was different, the way most twins are, the combination of him being sick and the loud noises just kept him in his littlest headspace and he couldn't handle everything that was happening.

he reached out for y/n and burried his head into her, broken sniffles showing how genuinely terrified he was from the sudden movement. the caregiver felt bad instantly. the reason xion wasn't clingy was because he was scared. he didn't trust people to keep him safe when they were holding him, not after the other one dropped him...

wrapping her arms around her baby y/n held him close and whispered into his ear trying to calm him down. dongmyeong was felling left out again until he felt a hand run through his hair and he opened his eyes. "how bout' we go nap ok?"

smiling the older boy nodded and took the hand offered to him whilst his mommy coaxed xion into letting her carry him, which didn't take long seeing how tired he was. with a little on each arm y/n managed to get them into the bed, dongju with his blankie and dongmyeong with his elephant stuffie.

turning the lamp on on the bedside she smiled at the sight of her littles, one quiet but asleep and the other just smiling as he snuggled into his stuffie. leaving the door open a crack y/n switched off the light and looked into the room with the glowing stars covering the ceiling.

"night baby's, mommy loves you."