day6 | 40

cg/s: jae, wonpil, dowoon, sungjin
little/s: brian - youngk

"shh, shh baby, daddy's here.." jae's whispers felt warm on his neck as he pressed gentle kisses to the side of brian's head whilst he sobbed quietly into his stuffie, wiping rather harshly at his tears. the poor boy had had an accident where he'd fallen wrong on his ankle, meaning he needed to stay in bed, and it was really starting to get to him. despite everything the others couldn't be by youngk's side constantly and being a bit deprived of his usual cuddles the little was getting rather upset.

after a minor breakdown the whole group had decided to stop for a while just to focus on him, unsure of how much this would affect brian, especially in his headspace. honestly he seemed to be taking the worst of it. he hadn't been out of deep littlespace for a few days and downright refused to be alone no matter what, always needing the gentle hand of the others to calm him down.

currently the little was sat in between jae's legs on his bed, leaning into his chest and crying into the stuffie he was grasping. the olders arms rested securely around his waist and the taller boys head rested on his shoulder, whispering and hushing into his ear, broken up by soft kisses or fingers running through his hair.

for a moment youngk had managed to catch onto some sleep which he'd desperately needed, however it really was short lived before he twisted around and pain shot through him, causing brian to whimper until he was heard by jae who came to check on him. finding the younger in that state hurt jae more than it should've and so he'd immediately snuggled up and begun to calm him.

in the middle of their cuddling, just as the tears had begun to stop, the smallers stomach growled quietly causing a smile to creep onto the caregivers face. "you want something to eat love?" wiping at his face again the little looked up at jae and nodded, still grasping onto his stuffie. once the older detangled himself however, it was different story.

tears welled up in brains eyes as he reached out and whined from his position with his legs outstretched. "daddy.." coming back over and kneeling down jae placed a hand on his cheek and hushed gently until he calmed down. "shh it's okay, daddy will be right back alright?" the little violently shook his head then tried to lean back into jae's touch to find he'd moved.

the taller went to the doorway to look around and signed in relief as sungjin was wandering past. grabbing the eldest by his arm jae dragged him into the room. "can you stay with brian whist i go make him a bottle? he's really sensitive today, i think his ankle must be aching again but the chances he'll let us touch it are slim when he's this small." sungjin nodded, understanding quickly and wandering over to sit by their distraught little who clung to him harshly.

not long after jae had left the room youngk got restless and upset that his main caregiver hadn't come back and began twisting around. taking him by surprise wrapping his arms around him, sungjin helped sit him straight and felt the little melt into his embrace, at least momentarily. "calm down bub, daddy'll be back soon, i promise."

hearing the word 'daddy' seemed to make it worse as brain now had fresh tears threatening to fall, and the older couldn't bear to see him cry. sungjin sighed and scooped up their baby boy. "don't be fussy or else pa will have to put you down, he doesn't want you getting hurt." slipping the baby's soother into his mouth the leader held him closer as he walked through to the kitchen where dowoon and wonpil were sat eating a late breakfast, jae stood behind them making up the youngers bottle quietly.

seeing them come in, the stuffie in brians hands held to his face as he chewed on his paci, dowoon pushed his chair away from the table to take the boy into his arms. gently brushing his hair away from his face dowoon cooed at the exhausted little. "hey baby, you okay?" nodding tiredly brian glanced at wonpil and waved with his head on the youngests shoulder, receiving a soft smile and wave back from the other.

jae turned around with a warm smile on his face and a bottle in his hand, causing youngk to look from dowoon to him before he reached out to his daddy. dowoon swayed back and forth slowly as the older walked past, pausing to place his hand on the confused littles cheek. "daddy's hands are full love, wait for a second alright?" although reluctantly, and with the near reappearance of his tears, brian nodded and followed him with his eyes.

then he turned to look at the youngest who, seeing his silent plea, carried him through to the other room. glancing around youngk quickly found who he was looking for and leaned forwards, causing dowoon to freak a little as he tried to hold him where his ankle was still safe. "careful baby." hearing the undertones of seriousness in his voice the little wrapped his arms around his neck but continued to whimper.

after a few seconds he heard a sigh and he was placed down in jae's lap, who he cuddled into again before he felt something gently push against his lips. jae watched as his baby boy opened his eyes slowly to see the bottle put to his mouth and softly started to suckle. pressing a reassuring kiss to his head the caregiver whispered into his hair, so much so that brian could feel his smile, causing him to giggle.

"that's my good boy."