the boyz | 18

cg/s: jacob
little/s: kevin

"but daddy i wan it!" jacob turned around and quickly kissed his baby boy's nose making him turn red. "i know sweet, but you gotta wait ok?" the younger had been pulling at his caregivers sleeve for the past hour despite his numerous warnings and he was honestly beginning to lose patience with the boy.

kevin had unintentionally slipped into littlespace whilst the pair were out shopping for food and he was being clingy. really clingy. from this jacob had gathered two things: one, kevin was younger than usual, maybe 3-ish, and two, he was more than definitely gonna be a pain until they got back to their apartment.

"daddy..." kevin whined impatiently into jacobs ear as they stood in line. slipping an arm behind his back jacob took hold of his littles hand and rubbed his thumb gently under the others knuckles. once they had paid the eldest practically dragged kevin out after him and once they were stood outside the car brought his head into his neck and wrapped his arms around the littles frame.

the hug lasted a few seconds as jacob stroked kevins hair to calm down the fussing boy before helping him into the back of the car. after getting into the drivers seat jacob remembered his baby asking him for something in the store and reached for the greyish-blue eeyore paci, turning around in his seat.

"baby boy, look what i've got?" cocking his head to the side kevins eyes met the paci and immediately lit up as he started making grabby hands for his baba. "daddy i wan! i wan it!" jacob pulled away for a second and shook his head. "manners, remember?" unfurrowing his brow kevin held out his hands on top of one another and looked up.

"pwease can i has it daddy?" smiling softly jacob placed it into his baby's hands and ruffled his hair. "that's my good boy." the drive back grew progressively quieter for reasons unknown to the driver and by the time they made it home he was almost slightly concerned. opening the back door jacob relaxed after seeing kevin sucking gently on his paci with his eyes closed.

he quietly closed the door and took their bags out of the back and into their second floor apartment before coming back to take his little onto his hip and carry him to kevins room, setting him down on the bed. when he touched the mattress kevin curled up into a ball, growing smaller, which jacob saw when he re-entered the room with an oversized maroon sweater.

after admiring the cute scene he moved closer to undress his baby from his black jeans and white dress shirt and help get him in some better clothes to nap. jacobs hand brushed against the smallers flat stomach as he took of his jeans and kevin started whining and moving around until he felt his daddys lips touch the side of his head.

"hey baby, you can't nap like this ok? let daddy help you and then you can sleep, i promise." his voice was like honey to kevins sensitive ears, making him stop squirming and behave whilst jacob dressed him in the soft sweater. finally done jacob pressed his lips to the forehead of his tired baby before lifting him into his arms and moving back the bedsheets.

the moment jacob placed kevin back onto the cushions he instantaneously relaxed and his paci fell away from him. picking it up his caregiver took it back to his lips causing him to let out a happy mewl behind the plastic. jacob realised something was missing and had to uncurl kevins hand from around his finger to take the fluffy tigger stuffie out of the closet and into his baby's arms.

pulling the blanket over kevin jacob stepped back and leant against the windowsill where light was seeping through the curtains onto the pillow near the little. His thoughts made him smile. just a few months ago he had been alone and contemplating things he shouldn't be before this little ball of fluff quite literally fell into his life and blew up any plans he had.

thank god for that.