monstax | 31

cg/s: kihyun
little/s: hyungwon

hyungwon was a brat. it was just a fact, both in and out of his headspace, and today the little was really pushing it. "i swear to god kihyun control your brat before i hang him from the ceiling fan!!" minhyuk was sat on the couch trying to watch his drama which was being rudely interrupted by a moody hyungwon who refused to move and kept sticking his tongue out and yelling.

having had just about enough of this kihyun walked over and took hyungwons hand who tried to pull away to no avail, leading him into their bedroom with great difficulty. all day this'd been going one. from the moment he woke up hyungwon was being a pain in everyone's side.

changkyun had woken him up to get breakfast only to end up being 'accidentally' pushed off of the bed before kihyun came and apologised, taking him to actually eat. things didn't go any better at the table. "wonnie eat you're fruit please, you need breakfast so we can play later."

either the little misheard or blatantly ignored jooheon seeing as he picked up his bowl and threw it across the table, crossing his arms. kihyun hadn't been happy and made him sit on the bottom step for ten minutes, making him hesitantly apologise before running off to colour in the living room seemingly unbothered.

later on things got more serious when people almost got hurt. "hyungwon stop running bub, you're gonna fall." unheard.. or ignored. he was just proven right when i.m and jooheon came out of the kitchen only to be almost knocked off of their feet, glasses in their hands. "wonnie slow the fu-" on his next lap of the room people started moving.

hyungwon as soon caught by wonho and lifted into the air with his legs and arms flailing. "nu! put me down nooowww!!" wonho looked to shownu who just shrugged and kept his eyes trained on his book. "not my kid wonho, ask kihyun." the only issue was he wasn't there. so they did the best thing they could and somehow managed to get him into time out for a while until his cg returned.

when he did kihyun in his right mind was ready to go off then and there. but maybe he was having an off day, and to be frank the older was tired as hell and didn't have it in him to punish the other at this moment, so he tried to get him to apologise instead. "say sorry to them hyungwon, now ok." all he did was stick out his tongue.

changkyun awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and coughed, minhyuk rolling his eyes and taking action, telling kihyun to go rest and that they'd be fine for an hour or so. very very wrong. especially for him. not long after the caregiver had gone to sleep hyungwon stood in front of the tv. politely he was asked to move. that was a big no no.

minhyuk put off waking up the other for as long as he could but his patience was running thin, leaving him feeling crazy lucky when the boy came to get a drink and was interrupted by the shouts. so now they were here. all of the members knew the look that kihyun was wearing and were already preparing themselves for the screaming that ensued.

only five minutes and it was done. the only thing that ever got to hyungwun was spankings and even then sometimes he'd persist to misbehave. "wonnie?" kihyun was exhausted both mentally and physically. no one likes seeing someone they care about cry, but he had to learn. the silence was broken when the little launched himself into his caregiver, full on sobbing.

"w-wonnie bad.. really b-bad boy!" holding him closer kihyun ran a hand through his hair. "no, no baby. wonnie isn't a bad boy he just does some bad things, everyone does. but wonnie always apologises, so why not today huh?" the boy shook his head and burried deeper into his cg.

rubbing his back soothingly kihyun breathed out before pulling away. "tell you what, how about we sleep now and tomorrow you can say sorry ok baby?" hyungwon hiccuped and looked down. "b-but hyungs be mad.." "they won't be mad wonnie, not if you apologise properly." witha small nod kihyun pulled them both under the sheets and hugged his baby. "go to sleep wonnie.."

"my good boy."