skz | 11

cg/s: minho
little/s: hyunjin
(i was so hyped for this request bcs i love the persons book blueberry/pretties so much x)

minho shifted under the sheets as he felt something nuzzling into his chest followed by soft, quiet noises. pushing back the thin material he was greeted with more nuzzling and whines as his eyes came in contact with hyunjin who was as close to him as was possible. the boys small hands were gripping onto the olders shirt as minho moved his arm to stroke the back of his boyfriends head gently, again responded to with the smaller seemingly trying to hide in the other's chest, his hands curling up.

"is someone feeling little today hmm?" the words paired with minhos raspy morning voice made hyunjin melt in place as he turned a shade of red, which minho felt, and nodded still with his head in his caregiver. "well then i guess i better play daddy today." hyunjin's heart beat four times faster as minho gently pulled up his chin to kiss him on the nose.

"you gonna be a good baby boy for daddy?" he tilted his head and smiled softly, caressing the youngest cheek with his thumb who nodded super fast, so much that he banged his head on the others chest and hmph'd (yes, it's totally a word that i did not make up).

laughing, minho picked him up onto his hip from the side of the bed, keeping him swaddled in a few blankets as the radiators weren't on and it seemed as if a chill breeze was making its way through the rooms. the caregiver himself shivered as his feet hit the wooden floors over and over until they reached the messy carpets of the living room.

minho set down hyunjin on a faded red beanbag and watched as he sunk into it and curled himself up into a ball making small noises. his heart softening, minho turned on some kids show quietly in the background whilst he quickly made up a bottle before starting his way back to his little.

walking through the hallway he did a double take before he stepped back and grabbed a pale yellow and red winnie the pooh pacifier from some random sideboard, eventually arriving in the main room to see his baby rubbing his eyes and yawning despite the cartoon behind him.

setting down the bottle and paci minho picked the smaller up under his arms and placed hyunjin onto his lap in the corner of the sofa, cradling his head softly as he reached for the warm bottle and brought it to the others lips. "say ahh baby." ironically hyunjin yawned, which was close enough and he was soon drinking quietly in his daddy's arms.

he felt warm and safe inside of the blankets and snuggled up against his caregiver who was holding him close and hushing every now and again into his ears. by the time he was done hyunjin was fighting sleep as minho lay down bringing the boy with him. he placed a kiss on the baby's head and pulled him into his arms. slowly minho reached for the paci next to him and slipped it between hyunjin's lips, smiling contently as he subconsciously sucked on the comfort item.

"sleep baby boy, i've got you..."