Kard | 3

cg/s: jiwoo, somin, bm - matthew
little/s: j.seph - taehyung

Jiwoo walked into bm's room as crying rang through their dorm walls. Rolling his eyes slightly he covered his head with the duvet, staying still. Maybe if I don't move she can't see me.... Rolling her own eyes jiwoo marched over and threw it off of him.

"Matthew get your ass out of that bed now and go to your baby boy or I swear to-" She was cut off with a pillow to the face, only when she moved it he'd disappeared from the room and jiwoo huffed.

Blinking at the light from the opened curtains bm stretched and slipped into his littles room. He scooped the crying boy out of his crib and rubbed his hand up and down his back in soothing circles. "Shh, hey baby boy, shhh~"

Matthew could feel j.sephs heart which was pressed against his chest, which felt like it was running laps around his rib cage. With taehyung in his arms bm made his way to the main room where jiwoo was now reading and somin was cooking in the kitchen.

Seeing j.seph with matthew she put down her knife she was cutting fruit with and came and kissed him gently on the cheek before doing the same to taehyung's nose, making his sniffling slow as he rubbed his eyes with his little fists.

"Don't rub your eyes sweet, they'll hurt after otherwise," somin said, pulling his fists away and wiping his stray tears with her fingers softly. "Do I not get a smile from our baby?" j.seph hid his head in bm's neck but somin saw his mouth twitch.

"Can you just give him something like banana for breakfast, he needs to eat but I think something soft will be better for, well, ya know," he smiled as he gestured to the shy boy on his shoulder and got a response from the younger girl in the shape of a nod.

Going back over to where jiwoo was sat taehyung started making grabby hands so matthew placed him on the ground with a few toys so he could play with his mommy. Jiwoo just sat and giggled as he played with her long hair before he turned to his stuffies and then resorted to chewing on his hand whilst a show he liked was on.

Somin came from the kitchen and sped up to take j.sephs hand from him so he wouldn't hurt himself, taking a paci from the coffee table and giving it to him instead. She stood mildly annoyed that neither of the other two were really paying attention to their little but shrugged it off, setting down a plastic plate of banana for taehyung and putting the supposed 'responsible adults' food on the table and calling to them both.

To put it simply leaving a little with a plate of banana unsupervised is not the best idea, as bm later found out when he almost had a heart attack at seeing the fruit somehow slung across the tv screen.

Making a beeline for the kitchen to quickly clean it up he heard a gasp and instead ran upstairs. "MATTHEW WHERE ARE YOU?!" somins voice was heard through the dorm as jiwoo distracted j.seph with some soft blocks.

Matthew came clumsily strolling down the stairs and did an over dramatic gasp when he saw the food covering Mickey Mouse's singing face, tutting at the little. Somin marched up to him and grabbed him by his ear making him have to bend down as he was dragged down the stairs and into the kitchen where she shut the door.

I won't go into detail as to what happened there to save bm's pride. Around three minutes later he emerged and said sorry to an oblivious j.seph who was more focused on the 'cleaner' fruit jiwoo had given him and then cleaned up the mess before taking a fussy taehyung upstairs for a bath, thankfully with the help of jiwoo as somin cleaned up the adults table.

Getting j.seph in the bath was strategic, like war ~ it either went one way or no way at all, usually resulting in the death of their beloved bathroom floor after being drowned by bubbles and attacked by bath crayons. (Those things are amazing btw, they're a saviour to older siblings/cousins everywhere)

In record time the two had managed to finally get him in the tub and he was scrawling on the tiles with a red crayon which kept getting dangerously close to jiwoo's top. The only time he sat still completely was when she was washing his hair and that was most likely because he was scared of the soap going in his eyes.

When he was done bm wrapped taehyung up in a fluffy towel before jiwoo pulled the plug, which just made the little snuggle into his caregiver and whine at the sound of the monster which was sucking up the water he had been playing in (it can't have just been me who was scared you would get sucked down the drain right?)

Matthew chuckled carrying j.seph and then helping jiwoo with getting him ready for a nap before he kicked off. Tucked up in his crib with his blanket and paci taehyungs eye dropped whilst he tried to keep them open, giving in when jiwoo came over and pressed a soft kiss to his head.

"sleep well prince"