btob | 12

cg/s: eunkwang
little/s: minhyuk

"come on minnie, not again~" eunkwang stood at the door into the bathroom which was locked from the inside, his head against the soft coloured wood. choked sobs could be heard from the other side but he couldn't do anything to stop them.

after a few minutes the sobbing reduced to gentle crying and the sound got slightly louder as the smaller of the two leant against the entrance from the inside so his head was practically parallel to his partners who had also slid onto the floor exhausted.

"baby open the door okay? i'm not mad at you i swear.... i'm so worried, please minnie, minhyuk, come out.." click. in seconds eunkwang had the younger pulled onto his lap holding his head in his own shoulder as he felt the littles body shake against him.

the pair stayed there until minhyuk stopped trembling and fell asleep in his cg's arms, eunkwang slowly stood up and took him thought to the living room, ignoring the pain from his spine pressing against the hard door for so long. the eldest placed the small boy onto the couch with a cushion under his head and a blanket tucked around his frame.

whilst he slept eunkwang knelt down next to him and stroked his hair. his baby had gone through a whole lot today, being more anxious than usual and sensitive about everything. it all started when he ran into the table that morning, sending a pair of metal chopsticks towards the ground.

the loud sound shook him up a bit and that's when he found himself slipping a little. to be honest things didn't get better; minhyuk kept dropping his phone, accidentally turned up the tv volume too high before he switched on the screen, and saw a scary advert on youtube when he was trying to watch baby shark.

everything has been too loud and too scary so when he did knock over the glass that eunkwang had sat on the side he lost it. tears and locked in the bathroom as per usual. it's not that eunkwang did anything wrong, it really was simply a result of the little bottling things up like he did quite often.

so then they went through the routine and now........ they're here. living room, one passed out from emotional exhaustion and one about too, running his hand through his partners soft locks and grazing his cheek with the back of his hand. eunkwang was scared in his own ways being honest.

he had looked after members before but sometimes he leant on minhyuk for support when he felt broken or lost. don't get me wrong, eunkwang loved his boyfriends little side to the moon and back but there would always be highs and lows; getting to watch as his baby boy slept huddled up to him with his paci, against calming him down when he was crying, yet still there were more highs.

with the soft breathing in the background eunkwang fell off of the balls of his feet and let his eyes fall shut slowly. their lives were a mess, but a good mess full of love and trust and honesty between two people who loved each other. it might not be perfect but it was ok. they were ok. minhyuk was ok.

and that's what mattered most