skz | 26

cg/s: minho, changbin
little/s: jisung, seungmin
(coming up with some soft plot was a little more difficult than i'd like to admit this time)

minho couldn't help but sigh, yet smiled as his phone buzzed for the hundredth time in the past ten minutes he could see jisung starting to get fussy on the other end of the couch when he pretended not to notice the vibration again. in a last attempt for some attention the younger clicked send and waited, tucking his hands under his crossed legs with a small pout.

just as jisung lost patience and huffed, finally opening his mouth to speak, he was interrupted by a screaming seungmin running into the living room with a towel draped over his shoulders, his damp hair sending droplets of water out like bullets which his poor caregiver was having to dodge as he chased the smaller around the furniture.

"seungmin i swear to god if you're not sat on my bed in 20 seconds!" the little just continued giggling, flying under the kitchen table. whilst jisung was distracted by changbin trying to coach out a dripping wet seungmin, minho quietly picked up his phone. ping.

tilting his head to the side jisung reached for his phone and opened it before smiling and practically pouncing onto his caregiver. "i love you too!" at some point changbin had finally reached seungmin and now held the squirming boy on his hip.

gently moving so jisung was tucked more comfortably in between his legs minho wrapped his arms around the boys waist and placed a gentle kiss on top of his head before his little buried his head in his chest. minho was brought back by seungmin's whines as changbin tried to keep hold of him.

the two caregivers eyes met for a second and the pleading look of the lesser-experienced made minho know he had to help. despite his cosy position he shifted the nearly sleeping boy off of him and walked over to take the smaller, warm tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

you could see changbin physically breathe out as his baby boy relaxed in his hyungs hold and sniffled whilst hiding in minho's neck. the caregiver rocked him gently and motioned for changbin to go into the kitchen, which he caught onto and emerged a few minutes later with a warm bottle.

when he did he found seungmin now dressed in one of his own hoodies and a pair of dark blue boxers, his blankie held loosely in his sweater paw as he sucked gently on his dory paci, his pacifier clip keeping it safe incase it slipped from him and he started fussing. (okay my heart hurts writing this it's so soft)

the sight made changbins heart melt, minho smiling when he saw his reaction. these were the moments when he was so genuinely happy he was a caregiver and had these baby boys who so heavily relied on him and loved and trusted him with their most vulnerable side; it was amazing.

the eldest gently handed over the baby watching as he relaxed into his caregivers hold, his head resting in changbin's neck, close enough to hear his soft suckling noises as his damp eyelashes fluttered shut. bouncing the boy softly on his hip changbin mouthed he was gonna try put him down for a nap after he fed him his bottle.

minho nodded and leant forwards a little to brush seungmins hair out of his face, making him smile behind his paci with his eyes still closed. just before changbin went through his bedroom door he looked back. "thank you." he mouthed.

once the door closed the caregiver turned around to find his own little sat up on the couch and rubbing at his damp eyes. "aww i'm sorry baby, did we wake you up?" minho could tell jisung was defiantly smaller after his nap, proven by his difficulty with speaking. the younger boy nodded softly, "i-is loud.."

breathing out at his adorable baby boy minho walked over and crouched next to the sofa to place his hand on jisungs cheek and wipe away the forming tears. in his younger headspaces jisung had really really sensitive ears and reacted pretty seriously to sound at any age smaller than three. "daddy's sorry prince, can he make it up to his baby somehow?"

sniffling a little jisung smiled and leant forwards to wrap his arms around the olders neck who had to catch him to make sure he didn't fall off of the couch. the giggles in his ear made minho's heart beat ten times faster and he was sure he was gonna have a heart attack before he heard jisung's quiet voice. "i-is ok daddy.."

"sungie jus' wan you."