Part 2

Joseph had known wealth.
His father was the founder of MacPherson Group, having a division of four companies: a housing accessories and furnishing company of which resulted in the sophisticated furnishing of his father's home; an automotive company, Joseph changed cars every cars every two years and he helped test-run all the new models for the company; a men clothing fashion line which rose because the MacPherson males, father and sons, were known to wear the best; and finally, a container shipping company which helped import and export containers, cars and the lot from over forty countries across six continent of the seven in the world.
Since his mother died, Joseph's focus and will to live dropped and so did his prayer life. His father had always said that he had suffered greatly before becoming this wealthy and since he was a devoted christian while he was poor he would be even more devoted in riches. Joseph had thought that only his elder brother, Jacob, could understand the now sixty year old man because Jacob had suffered with their parents. Although, he too was born in poverty he was just ten when he had an account opened for him. Jacob was seventeen and was to enter college when GOD changed their story. So, for a kid able to wear good clothes at seventeen Jacob chose not to leave GOD. But Joseph never made such promise. He was brought up in a godly way but to him, all that crashed when his mother died when he was seventeen. His father and brother reacted in their way but Joseph felt he suffered more because he was her baby and he would constantly lament that his mother left her baby behind. More tears flowed.