Chapter 1

Blake's POV

As I did a once over of myself in my floor length mirror, I started to get nervous. I wore a burgundy suit with a white shirt, black skinny tie and black dress shoes.

Today was a very important day, I have an interview! I mean I can't help but be excited, it's at Grey freakin' Corporation Inc. Like, mind blown!

OMG, how rude of me. I'm Blake King, I'm 24, gay (just thought I should mention it) and I just recently graduated college.... People describe me as dramatic, funny, caring. But you should not make me angry cause then the bitch in me will really come out.

Anyway, I made my way to my kitchen to make myself some breakfast, ate up and headed out of my apartment.

I headed out to my grey VW Polo (that my parents bought me) that I hold near and dear to my heart.

I hopped in and connected my phone to the radio via my aux cord; I mean who doesn't love listening to music while driving.

Anyway, I put on One Dance by Drake and I sang my heart out... Like, who doesn't love Drake's music, like bitch please.

After a short drive I arrived at a tall building with many floors. I was in awe for a moment before I snapped out of my trance and walked out of my car. After making sure I have everything with me, I walked towards the big double glass doors of the building.

Right above the doors was 'Grey And Co.' written in big, bold letters.

I stepped inside the building and I saw men and women dressed formally and going about their day. I walked towards the front desk where a woman, I'm guessing around her late forties, sat with her black pants suit with a white blouse and hair put in a tight bun. I have to admit she looks rather beautiful for her age. No offence!

"Good morning sir. How may I help you?", she asked with a warm smile.

"Uhh, hi. I'm actually here for the CEO's assistant interview." I responded.

"Oh right" and then she said "Just go down the hallway and on your right you will see the elevators. Just take one of them to the top floor and you will check in at the front desk there". She gave the same warm smile and I walked away, following her directions.

I made it to the top floor, checked in at the reception there and since I was 15 minutes early, I had to wait for a couple minutes because the CEO was busy in a meeting.

The CEO of course is 29 year old Adam Grey. Eligible bachelor and billionaire with looks and a body to die for. I wouldn't mind if I could get some that; wink wink, nudge nudge.

Anyway, after a couple of minutes 3 men came out of Mr Grey's office and I'm guessing the meeting was adjourned. Right on cue the receptionist phone rang and she answered it. As soon as it started, the call ended.

"Sir, you may go in. Mr Grey is ready for you" she turned to me with a blank expression.

"Ok, thanks" I replied with a small smile.

I walked towards the fancy wooden door with a door name plate that read 'CEO: Adam Grey'.

I knocked and a deep voice told me to come in.

I walked in and I was immediately captured by the beauty of the room. The whole room was painted grey with the exception of the floor to ceiling length windows behind the big mahogany table with neatly organised papers on it, what looked to be a picture (in a frame) on it and an Apple computer resting upon it. In the side of the office was a black couch with white cushions on it and a coffee table in front of it. There was artwork and other small items that tied the whole room together.

Mr Grey cleared his throat and it was only then that I realised I was too busy gawking at the office to notice him.

"Sit" he said simply as he gestured to one of the chairs in front of his desk.

I simply nodded and took a seat. I'm so nervous right now like OMG.

He looked intimidating and had a cold expression on his face that made me nervous even more. I almost gulped.

"So, you just graduated in college and it says here in your resumé that you have some sort of experience in this type of field, am I right?" He asked with a voice that sent shiver down my spine.

"Uhh, yes sir. I used to help out at the admin office at the college sometimes"

"Ok. So tell me a bit about yourself" he requested with certain emotion in his eyes that I can't place.

And it's only then that I really noticed his beauty. From his raven coloured hair to his shining blue eyes, plump, pale pink lips, sharp jaw and navy Armani suit that fit him perfectly and hugged his muscles. I was basically eye raping him at this point. I mean how couldn't I? He's a damn Greek God and I'm sure he's amazing in bed.

Okay Blake, your derailing now, get your head back in the game.

I bit my lip and shook my head to rid it of the dirty thoughts but answered "I'm 24 years old. I don't have any siblings and my parents stay in my hometown of Chicago. I'm loud, caring and dramatic"

"Oh, I see" he continued "From everything I know, it would be a pleasure working with you so your hired"

He stood up and held his hand out for me to shake. My jaw almost but the fucking floor. Like seriously? My eyes widened but I stood up and shook his hand. Sparks shot up my arm as soon as I put my hand in his.

"Thank you for the opportunity sir! I won't let you down." I said with a huge grin plastered on my face.

"I hope you won't" he said as he sat back down as did I.

"Ok so, you will start tomorrow morning. Be here at 8 am sharp and I arrive at the same time. Got it?"

"Yes sir"

"Right, you can go home now and I'll get someone to prepare your office for you and you can bring in your own personal items to make it more comfortable for you." He said with a smirk and I wondered what's up with him.

I raised my eyebrow at him but I replied anyway, "Yes sir"

~~~~~~~~

I was too lazy to make myself dinner today so I just bought some Chinese takeout, to eat tonight, on my way home.

I watched tv for a bit but I soon got up to change into my pyjamas and get in bed.

As I got in bed, Mr Grey was on my mind and I was excited to be working with him. I wonder if he's gay, I thought to myself. Guess I'll soon find out.

I switched off my lamp on my night stand and I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: Yeah, I'm not really sure about this chapter but anyway....

Please vote and leave comments and let me know what you guys think☺...

I hope you enjoyed it.