Chapter 6

My eyes opened slowly to the soft melody of rain hitting the roof. Beside me, Adam was sleeping peacefully. I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I pressed the power button to check the time and it read '08:56'.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and carefully got out of bed so as not to wake Adam up. I grabbed my toiletries and a fresh outfit from the closet and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly brushed my teeth before I did anything else.

Today is a slightly cold day so I took a lukewarm shower because I prefer cooler showers than hot ones. I jumped out of the shower when I was done, moisturised my body and put on my clothes.

Today I was wearing a pair of black jeans, navy sweater, white socks and my Adidas sandals.

I cleaned up the bathroom and headed to the kitchen. I looked through my cabinets to try and figure out what to make for breakfast.

Hmmmm, what to make. Decisions decisions. Oh my gosh, how could I forget.

I went to my bedroom and he's still sleeping. I smiled to myself and admired his peaceful and innocent face as he slept.

Hey hey hey, you came here for your phone and earphones. Not to stare at him like the creep you are. My mind snapped it's fingers at me and I let lout a small laugh.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and my earphones from the drawer and headed back to the kitchen.

Now you see, I love doing stuff while listening to music. I love music!

I plugged the earphones into my phone. I unlocked my phone and tapped on my music app. I checked my custom made playlists to see what I was in the mood for. Today I felt like dancing a little so I clicked the 'Dance' playlist.

I put the earphones in my ears and the first song that came on was Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee. I put my phone in my sweater pocket after putting the volume on max.

I danced around the kitchen as I listened to music, cooked breakfast and sung along to all the songs. As I was getting ready to dish up on the two plates I put on the counter, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind.

I jumped at that instant and turned around. Adam started laughing as I took my earphones out of my ears and put my hand on my heart to recover from my shock. I pressed pause on the song that was on and locked my phone's screen.

"Damnit Adam, you fucking scared me" I said after I called down and gently hit his arm.

"I'm sorry" he said with a smile on his face and he pecked my lips.

He was wearing his clothes from yesterday. And just like that, the memories of what happened last night flooded into my mind and I bit my lip slightly.

"You're not going to take a shower?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Nah, I'll take one at home. Besides, I don't have any clean clothes here. And damn man, we should watch movies together more often if it will lead to last night's activities." He said with a wink at the end.

I blushed and said "Just shut up and make yourself comfortable on the couch. Breakfast is ready."

"Alright then." He replied and made his way to the couch.

I placed the breakfast consisting of sunny side up eggs, pork bangers, bacon, tomatoes, grated gouda cheese and toast.

I handed him plate and a glass of apple juice.

He whistled as he took his plate. "Full breakfast, not that I'm complaining. You worked up my appetite last night." He smirked and began eating his breakfast.

I blushed some more and went to fetch my own plate.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I'm standing at the door with Adam standing in front of me.

"Thank you." He said with a grin

"For what?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"For yesterday and this morning. I love spending time with you and I don't want to go but I have some stuff to do today."

"But it's Saturday."

"I know but there's no rest for the wicked right." He said with a small smile.

I gave him a full blown smile and kissed him.

"I'll call you later." Adam said and turned to leave. 

A/N: Just a little filler, nothing going on in this chapter. I wasn't sure how to go about it and here we are😂.... I'll try and update soon.

Please vote and comment☺