Chapter twenty-six- sylvias awakening

Lucy kicked open the guild doors, allowing natsu to rush inside with Sylvia in his arms. Their guild mates looked at them curiously as they rushed to the infirmary. "Were's master?" Lucy asked, as they neared Mira. "He's in his office." She chirped, as Lucy rushed up the stairs to get him. "Master! We need your help." She said, as she pushed his office door open without knocking. He could see the panic in her eyes, the fear for someone's safety. "Lead the way." He said, as he rose from his desk to follow her.

Lucy led him to the infirmary, were Wendy was looking over Sylvia with a small frown. "What happened?" Master asked with a gasp when seeing her. "Lisanna betrayed us." Natsu said, his voice going an octave deeper from anger. He explained to Master Lisannas betrayal and what happened in the dungeon. Mira stood there as silent tears slid down her face, she knew her sister had been acting differently ever since returning from edolus.

She slipped out of the room without anyone noticing as she rushed to her house to check Lisannas room. "I can't believe this." Master whispered, more to himself than the others. "Something's not right here." Lucy said, her eyes narrowing. "Why would lisanna betray us, betray natsu?" Lucy asked with wonder. Natsu shook his head, unable to believe that lisanna could do such a thing.

"Um, master?" Wendy said quietly. "Yes my dear?" Master said. Wendy motioned him to follow her, leading him farther from the group. "Natsu told me what that man did, transferring his dragon slayer magic into Sylvia. I checked her vitals and their all good, but she has magic coursing through her veins now." Wendy said in an unsure undertone. "I won't know more until porlyusica gets here." She said, with an apologetic look. "You did good my dear." Master praised her.

"We should let her rest." Lucy said, placing a strand of hair behind Sylvia's ear. Jellal took her hand as they walked towards the door. Lucy was about to close the door behind everyone when she noticed natsu hadn't moved. "Natsu, you coming?" Lucy asked. "No." He said simply, not taking his eyes from Sylvia's sleeping form. Lucy smiled at him, he had never looked at lisanna that way.

"So, flame brain likes Sylvia huh?" Gray asked taking juvias hand as she snuck up behind him. Juvia blushed crimson as she felt the warmth of grays hand. "I guess so." Lucy giggled. "Better Sylvia than lisanna." She whispered as she walked away, but gray smirked as he heard her. Lucy looked around at her friends, her family; things in fairy tail sure have gotten weird.

With Mira.
Mira rushed into the home of her and her siblings. She walked into Lisannas room and begun to look around. She gasped when she spotted a book upon the dresser. The book was slightly glowing, a misty haze of green could be seen. Mira changed to her satan soul form before grabbing the book. She rushed back to fairy tail as quick as she could.

With fairy tail.

The guild doors burst open as Mira came flying through the door, being adorned in her satan soul. Mira slammed the book into the bar before changing back into her normal self. "And things just got weirder." Lucy thought to herself as she, jellal, Gray, natsu and everyone else gathered around. "I found this in Lisannas room." Mira panted, as she backed away from the book.

Levi walked up to the bar examining the book without touching it. "Hrm, poison." She said thoughtfully. "I was to afraid to touch it without using Satan soul." Mira said sadly. "I'm sorry, I should have noticed sooner." Mira sobbed. "She hasn't been the same since returning from edolus." Mira admitted. Levi pulled on some gloves from the bag on her side, she took the book in her hands tenderly. "Levi, didn't you listen!" Lucy exclaimed when seeing her.

Levi turned to giggle at her friend, before pulling on her gale-force reading glasses. "It's fine lu, these are anti poison gloves." She said shaking her head. Lucy couldn't believe Levi had a pair of anti poison gloves. "Like what does she need those for?" Lucy thought to herself. "So, what's the book for?" Lucy asked. "Well, these are really old spells, ones that can make the user do almost anything you want; but from their own perspective." Levi said, as the pages flipped before her eyes.

"I think lisanna is controlling those people." Levi said, turning to Lucy; while removing her glasses. She had a sad look on her face. "She could control anyone by using their emotions against them." She said, as she closed her eyes. "Much like how she used Erza." Mira chimed in quietly. Everyone turned to look at her. "What did you say?" Lucy and jellla asked at the same time. "Lisanna was complaining about natsu possibly being in love with Lucy, so she might have used Erzas jealousy to do her dirty work of killing Lucy." Mira said in a rush, ashamed she hadn't noticed sooner.

Everyone looked around at one another unsure what to say; their eyes landing on Lucy. A flash of anger spread over Lucy's features, quickly being extinguished as she cast her eyes to the ground. "Well, we'll just have to find that out for ourselves." Lucy said.

In the infirmary.

Sylvia grunted slightly as she began to stir, she could feel something inside of her hand. The weight of it was comforting, the warmth inviting. She glanced around as her eyes began to adjust, her eyes landing on a tuft if pink spiky hair. She smiled as her brown eyes met Natsus onyx ones. He smiled back, his eyes crinkling slightly. "How do you feel?" He asked slightly horse as he cleared his throat. "Like there a fire in my veins." Sylvia said, raising her arms to inspect them. She snapped her fingers, her eyes widening at the flame in her fingertip. She looked at natsu with elation in her eyes. "I'm a mage!" She said with excitement.

Natsus eyes widened in shock, as he had never seen anything like it before. Never before had he heard of someone taking someone's magic and putting it into someone else. "I wonder if your magic is just like my dragon slayer magic or if it's just plain fire magic." Natsu said curiously. "Let's go find out." Sylvia said excitedly, as she pushed the covers back and stood from the bed. Natsu watched her as she gingerly walked to make sure she was stable.

She turned to smile at him, making his heart skip a beat at how beautiful she was. "Come on!" She said with excitement, as she held her hand out to him.

End chapter.
Hey guys sorry it took so long but here you go. Hope you enjoy and if you do please vote and comment your thoughts. More to come.