Chapter twenty-eight- sibling battle

"Lisanna!" Natsu growled in a low tone, so only those at his table could hear. Natsu stood protectively in front of Sylvia while jellal stood slightly in front of Lucy. Gray noticed juvia going to greet the new comer, quickly grabbing her hand and pulling her to his side. He shook his head, it was almost unseeable; but juvia understood. "Hello there." Mira chirped in her sweet birdlike voice. As she drew nearer to the new comer she noticed the resemblance to lisanna. As she drew nearer she caught a whiff of lemon shampoo, her eyes widening at the realization. "This is lisanna!" Mira thought to herself.

Master was currently gone to a meeting, it was up to the guild mates to secure their guild. "Hi, I seem to have lost an item of my possession around your guild; I was hoping you could help." The new comer said in a sickly sweet voice. Lucy could tell by her voice just how fake she was, she also noticed how often her eyes glanced to natsu standing protectively in front of Sylvia.

"I'm sorry, but we can't help you." Mira said in a falsely sweet voice. The newcomer looked slightly confused as she gazed at the silver haired girl. "We don't help traitors." Mira said, as she changed to her satan soul form. She glared at lisanna after she changed, her eyes glowing slightly red with furry.

Lisanna smirked as she changed back into herself. "So, your turning on me too?" She asked Mira, with hurt in her eyes. "Your actions are unforgivable." Mira said, her tone slightly deeper from her form. "Everyone stay out of this." Lucy said commandingly, as she walked closer to Mira. Their eyes met, Mira giving her a silent thank you.

Mira charged at lisanna, grabbing her by the throat; and flinging her through the guild doors. Lucy turned to Jellal quickly, her eyes widening as she and everyone else rushed outside. Out in the courtyard, Mira had lisanna pinned to the ground by the throat. "How could you do this lisanna? How could you betray us?" Mira asked. Lisanna struggled under her sisters strength.

"Who do you think I am?" Lisanna asked, glaring at her sister. "I am lisanna strous." She declared proudly. "Edolas version." She smirked. Everyone's eyes widened in shock, as they all knew Edolas lisanna died. "But, shes dead?" Lucy questioned. "Yes, your right, she is dead; but I arose from her ashes." Lisanna said in an evil tone. Mira gasped in shock, she clenched her fists as she looked at this imposter of a sister.

Mira lifted her fist, and with all her might; slammed her fist into Lisannas face. The earth around them caved in two feet, creating a small cavern in the ground. Mira raised her fist, a bit of sadness in her eyes. "Then, what did you do with my lisanna?" Mira questioned with tears in her eyes. "She died on her way to edolus." Lisanna said, her eyes giving away her pain from the blow. Mira's face contorted into rage, not willing to believe her sister to be dead.

"You've hurt those in my family, I can never forgive you for this." Mira said, her tone harsh. She punched lisanna over and over again, the ground being pushed farther and farther until they were six feet under. She grabbed lisanna by the front of her shirt and used her wings to fly from the hole. She threw lisanna to the ground like a rag doll, before landing gracefully on her feet beside her.

Lisanna lay there in agony as blood poured from her nose and mouth; a bruise already forming around her eye and her jaw. "I'm sorry for whatever happened to you." Mira said, as she changed back into herself. "I'm sure you've been through pain and suffering, as have we all." Mira crouched beside lisanna tilting her head to the side. "Let us help you." Mira said sweetly with a smile. Tears slid down Lisannas face as she cried. "I don't know what happened to me." Lisanna sobbed.

Mira's eyes softened slightly at her cry, as she turned to look to Lucy. Lucy was unsure on how to proceed. Wendy timidly walked to the Strauss siblings. "Can I heal you?" She asked lisanna, who looked at her in awe before nodding. Wendy went to work healing Lisannas wounds. Natsu stood in front of Sylvia still, not taking any chances.

Lucy finally came to a decision. "For now, we'll keep her here at the guild." Lucy said to Mira who nodded. Wendy and Mira helped lisanna into the guild as natsu stalked up to Lucy. "What do you think your doing letting her stay here?!" He asked angrily. Jellal stepped forward blocking Natsus path to Lucy. Natsu glared up at Jellal but went no further. "We can use her idiot!" Lucy retorted. "We use her to get Erza out of jail, duh." She said, looking at natsu like he wasn't all there.

"Oh, ok then." Natsu said, shrugging his shoulders and walking into the guild. Lucy shook her head and rolled her eyes at natsu. She squeezed the bridge of her nose, as she felt a headache beginning. "Don't worry love, everything will work out." Jellal said, rubbing the tension from Lucy's shoudlers. She melted into his touch, her stress being relieved. "Now all I have to do is get the magic council." Lucy said. "That's gonna be a headache, you should go to my house for a while." She told him, not wanting the guards to arrest him too.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Jellal said, his body visibly deflating. "I'll go with, keep you company." Gray said. "Thank you gray." Lucy said. "I'll come too." Juvia piped up, a bit of jealousy in her eyes. "Go ahead." Lucy laughed, as she headed for the train station.

An hour later, Lucy was walking up the steps to the magic council. It's tall building blocked the sun causing an eerie shadow. Lucy shivered as she walked through the halls, her tail swishing ever so lightly. She pushed open the large elegant doors to find herself in a circular room with a high ceiling. A chandelier hung from the middle looking like a thousand ice crystals. Lucy's mouth fell open in awe at the beauty of her surroundings, her halo giving off a slight hue of gold; giving the room a little color.

"Lucy?" Master Makorov said when spotting her. Lucy bowed with courtesy at the magic council sat before her at a large round table. "Masters." Lucy said, raising her head to look at them. "I have come with news on Erza Scarlett's wrong doings." Lucy said loudly and confidently. She told the masters about edolus lisanna, her evil plan; and Erzas innocence. "Look, I don't know what happened to her yet; but maybe she could stay with the guild for a little while?" Lucy asked hesitantly.

Master observed the magic councils reaction, grinning when they agreed to let her stay. "The first time she does something wrong, she's arrested." The head chief said. "Thank you very much!" Lucy said bowing again. "She might have worse to fear when Erza gets to the guild anyway." Master said with a smirk. Lucy hoped she didn't overdue it, as she shook her head slightly. "I'll head back to the guild to let everyone know." Lucy said with a smile, as she left for the train station.

End chapter.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. More to come. If you enjoyed please leave a like and comment your thoughts.