Chapter Five

A/N: Wheee long update today because I'm happy. EXO is Coming!!!! 😭😘😘😘 Please, this update is quite NSFW so if you don't want to read that part, please skim it lol. Enjoy! Comment on what you think about things so far.✌

Taeyong:

Most of us migrated to the common room after breakfast. Today was one of the rare days when we had nothing to do and everyone was feeling lazy.

"We should watch a movie." Haechan suggested.

"Nah, we should play a game. It's so cold. We need to move around to get warm." Everyone groaned out loud at Mark's comment.

"Move and get me a soda." Ten said from the floor where he was sprawled out like a dog, tummy up and legs resting on the coffee table.

There was grumbling and more complaining but eventually everyone settled down, hanging off some part of the furniture in the room. Yuta was conspicuously absent but I tried not to let it bother me. I had been avoiding him after all. I didn't want to be mad at him, but he was still bugging me about the bodyguard issue. I flopped my head back on the couch and was about to stand up and go back to the room I was now sharing with Jaehyun, when Jisung stumbled in the room, heading straight for me.

"Hyung." He said simply and stepped over various limbs to get to me on the couch. He snuggled up next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked him quietly, reaching up to play with his hair.

"Nothing." He replied. I chuckled because I knew for him that meant everything. It couldn't be easy being the youngest. Despite his age he was still expected to train just the same as everyone else, and behave as maturely as the rest of us. When he was tired of pretending to be a grownup he always came to me like this. He said I reminded him of his parents. I let him rest against me until he felt better and decided to run off to play with Chenle. I must have dozed off at some point because I didn't remember anything after that except being woken up by my phone vibrating in my pocket. I peered at the caller ID and stumbled from the common room to the balcony outside the sliding doors.

"Moshi moshi." I said into the phone. "Momoka. I haven't heard from you in a while."

"Neither have we!" My sister screeched into the phone. Huh?

"Noona? What are you doing using Momoka's phone?"

"I was too mad to look for mine after we just got off the phone with Yuta." I winced and rubbed by chest. Oh god. What now...

"Why the hell wouldn't you say anything about being in danger again? Are you kidding me? And now you don't want a bodyguard, what is wrong with you?!" She screamed into the phone for a good minute before she even took a breath long enough for me to interrupt.

"I'm fine. We always have bodyguards at events anyway. I don't know why everyone is freaking out about this." I mumbled.

"Because the man TRIED TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" My sister shouted into the phone. My lips pinched together tightly and on the other line there was a bit of scuffling before I heard Yuta's sister's voice again. She spoke slowly because she had only just begun learning Korean, saying:

"I'm sorry, Taeyong, but she's right. This isn't just about you. This is about everyone around you. Do you really think the members will be able to focus while they're worried about you? About themselves? Don't you think everyone will feel safer knowing there's at least SOME form of protection for them if Choi gets in again and maybe holds one of them hostage?"

My mouth had been open to defend myself but now no words came out. Shit. My thoughts went immediately to Jisung. He was way too young to be worrying about anything as serious as that. Or even Yuta. If Choi did manage to get inside again and get to me while I was with Yuta, would I even stand a chance trying to protect him?