Chapter Twenty Three

Yuta:

"I'm so sleepy." Kun said with a yawn. I rubbed his back and offered him my coffee. We were all up waiting for the midnight release of our newest music video. The last 3 had gotten good reviews and Taeyong was ecstatic, but you were only as good as your last performance in this industry so naturally he was a nervous wreck right now. Jisung was huddled in his jacket sleeping on Jeno's lap and Lucas was taking selfies with Haechan.

"There's 5 minutes to go, do you want to start up Vlive?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun who nodded and with some coordinated shifting Jaehyun got everyone in one frame by the time we were live.

"It's coming! It's coming!" Mark was chanting.

"Hello world. If you're awake right now, thank you for staying up with us to watch our video." Taeyong bowed at the camera.

"Ne, We haven't seen it all put together so we're watching it with everyone else." Taeil added. There were snickers when another Dreamie fell asleep.

"Ah, we just lost Renjun." Taeyong laughed and took off his jacket to put under his head on the floor.

"Yeok shi, uri omma." Doyoung said and let out his own yawn. "How much longer? I'm ready to pass out."

"1 minute to go." Haechan said and handed Johnny a laptop. It was open already on Youtube and once it was connected to the plasma screen in the practice room, he kept his finger poised on the enter button.

"I can't take it." Jaehyun said, giggling.

"It's here, it's up!" Mark shouted and then we were watching the TV with excited grins. It was different from most of our music, a lot more chilled and everyone in 127 had fun during filming. When it was over, Taeyong hogged the phone to read the comments. I read some over his shoulder.

_MRSNCT09_: This song! 😘🙌

_HaeThere58_: I Love it! ❤❤❤❤

_BabyJennie_: Can someone please just stop Jaehyun. Just stop it. 💃

_NaYuTa06_: Did anyone else notice that Yuta is like....ridiculously happy in this video? 😸💑

_OhMoNa67_: Me! Me! 👻

_YuShipsTae_: That's because he got to kiss his bae, duh!💏

_JaeMinnieMouse_: That is so cute! I'm crying now! 😭😭😭

I laughed as more comments popped up to that effect, but they didn't stay long. People were freaking out about Taeil's hair cut now.

"You did look pretty happy in the video." Taeyong said quietly to me.

"Of course. It's not like they were wrong. The director asked me to kiss you." I whispered back. He turned to look at me and smirked.

"He asked you to do it once. Not twice."

"I wanted to get it right."

"It's just a kiss." He said chuckling. "It wasn't even on my lips."

"Taeyong, we should sign off now and get the little ones to bed." Jaehyun said. He nodded.

"Thank you for watching with us, everyone. Please support us and stream the video. Goodnight!"

Right after we filmed the last of our set of music videos, we kicked off our Asian tour. Ten was happy being back in Thailand for a while. Then it was off to Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, China, and a quick stop in Japan. We were in Tokyo, though, for a fan meeting concert event. Momoka came down to visit and she was ushered backstage before the show.