Chapter Twelve

Taeyong:

We all had breakfast in the hotel's dining room. Each table could seat only 4 though so our table had myself, Yuta, Mr Lee, and Jaehyun. Much to Yuta's irritation. He would blink innocently when I caught him glaring though. I watched Mark's table closely and he seemed fine...so did everyone who had gone out with him, but it was in my nature to worry.

"He's fine." Jaehyun said around a mouthful of egg rice. I scowled at him and pushed my bowl away. They were heading to Japan after breakfast, while we were driving back to Seoul. So many hours cooped up in the car... Just thinking about it made me nauseous and I lost my appetite. Yuta rested a hand on my thigh.

"You OK?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I'm good. Meet me in the lobby when you're done?" I almost leaned over to kiss him when I remembered we were in public and any one of the hotel guests or staff could be taking pictures right now. I sighed and got up, feeling Mr Lee moving behind me.

"We can get everyone's bags ready while they eat." I told him and slipped everyone's key cards out of my pocket. As per usual everyone left their stuff on the end of their beds so we would know what to take. Mr Lee worked together with the bell hop we had found along the way and by the time the members started trickling towards the cars parked out front, we were ready to go. The two cars with the Dreamies and their manger disappeared down the exit to the airport, and I relaxed just a little bit.

Most of the ride was loud. Ten had connected his phone to the car's Bluetooth and his playlist was just...noise. My legs were up on Yuta's lap and his hands stroked them every time he stopped speaking to someone. He jumped when his phone buzzed, popping in an earphone so he could actually hear who was on the other end.

"Moshi moshi?" He answered. "Ah. Momo-chan. Nanda?" he spoke with her for a little while then handed me the other earphone, and the phone. "She wants to say hi."

"Ane-chan. Genki desu ka?"

"I'm doing well. I just wanted to say hi. I was asking Yuta if he was coming home for his day off tomorrow. I know some of the members are flying over today."

"Mmm well he would have to fly back the same night. We have our recording tomorrow."

"Yeah. He mentioned that. Anyway, if you can't make it this side soon, I'll come visit when I drop by to see Soo." She said. Momoka and my sister Ji Soo were crazy when they got together. "I have to go back to work now, see you!"

"Sure sure. See you." I hung up and handed back the phone.

"Waaaah." Doyoung said as he turned in his seat to peek over the head rest. "You even speak Japanese like a native now." He commented.

"I've literally only been speaking it semi-fluently for like, a month or two." Doyoung didn't look impressed. He shook his head and pursed his lips as he looked at us.

"I won't let him have you." He threatened suddenly.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Yuta!" He exclaimed. "He's trying to get you ready for the Japan unit. I won't let him do it." Yuta and I cracked up.

"What?" He pouted. "Do you know how proud I am that Taeyong is in our group? I feel like carrying him around on my shoulders sometimes, just so everyone can see him."

"What the hell..." I whispered to myself as a blush crept up my neck. He turned back in his seat.

"Don't you think so Taeil hyung?" He asked. I didn't listen as they carried on waxing poetic about me. Yuta pinched me in the ribs and his eyes were focused on me.